Lulu Guiness in Shrewsbury outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Just a heads up for those interested.

Had a tootle over to the Shrewsbury outlet today (my guilty pleasure as revealed in a previous thread:blush:)

There were a lot of Lulu Guiness bags in there. Never seen any before.

Think they were probably excess " exclusive to QVC" ones.
There were a lot of the small Anna(?) one with the chain handle for £55 by the till area.
They also had the big "Suzy Bow Bag" for £99 plus the other TSV with the punched out leather. These were behind the jewellery counter.
All told must have been at least 50. I didn't take a good look at them, as not really my thing.

And besides I was far too over excited at getting a brand new Kipling Fairfax for £23
:grin: and a nice wool mix Centigrade coat for £16:grin:

Oh why do they not have any when I go. I bought myself a LG bag from the LG Website in the January sale and it is fabulous. Hope they will still have some next time i manage to get up there.

Shrewsbury isn't the North. :confused2:

It is to us Southerners! :mysmilie_17::cheeky::wink:

Sadly, I can't really make a 6 hour round trip (that's just the travelling) in the hope of buying some dirt cheap Emu's :mysmilie_512:

Just a heads up for those interested.

Had a tootle over to the Shrewsbury outlet today (my guilty pleasure as revealed in a previous thread:blush:)

There were a lot of Lulu Guiness bags in there. Never seen any before.

Think they were probably excess " exclusive to QVC" ones.
There were a lot of the small Anna(?) one with the chain handle for £55 by the till area.
They also had the big "Suzy Bow Bag" for £99 plus the other TSV with the punched out leather. These were behind the jewellery counter.
All told must have been at least 50. I didn't take a good look at them, as not really my thing.

And besides I was far too over excited at getting a brand new Kipling Fairfax for £23
:grin: and a nice wool mix Centigrade coat for £16:grin:

ooh you jammy minx!

£55 for the small one with the chain handle is about the right price for a leather going out bag.

I wonder if there are any in Warrington. It would just be my luck to drive all the way down there only to find a shop full of Quacker Factory tat.

Latest posts

Back