Lulu Guinness Tesco bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been using "bags for life" for years and l am glad this 5p charge has come in. I used to see people in the supermarket wasting carrier bags. They cause appalling environmental damage especially to sea creatures. I have a special nylon bag which folds up into a little pouch which l keep in my daily handbag, l use this for when l buy clothes. I have a LG charity shopper from Sainsburys and it makes a great pool/beach bag when on holiday.
I have one of those fold into a bag and zip up bags too. Mine is from Joules. It is so light and not bulky. Was bought in a sale. I use it every day as I shop daily.
We should have been forced to do this years ago. My local corner shop says he is saving £150 a year.

Cant stop laughing ! Sarah G is justifying the cost of a Lulu Guinness tote bag of £349.92 to offset the cost of paying for plastic bags at the supermarket ! She's waffled about how she pays a fortune for the supermarket bags, - (she does admit to forgetting to take shopping bags with her). But how many people in this Country goes into Tesco with a shopping bag worth £350 ?????

The lengths these shop assistants will go to.
They talk utter nonsense.

Hi,

I do actually use a LG shopper I bought for twenty quid, on special at Bicester....

Cheers,
KAL

Cant stop laughing ! Sarah G is justifying the cost of a Lulu Guinness tote bag of £349.92 to offset the cost of paying for plastic bags at the supermarket ! She's waffled about how she pays a fortune for the supermarket bags, - (she does admit to forgetting to take shopping bags with her). But how many people in this Country goes into Tesco with a shopping bag worth £350 ?????

The lengths these shop assistants will go to.

Yes but just think you will have the best designer shopping bag at the supermarket. Though of course, you would need to purchase an awful lot of plastic bags to pay the price of the Lulu Guiness bag, also lets face it if you can afford that bag you are probably not going to be the sort of person who shops at Tesco's anyway.

I know that these TV 'sales people' have to waffle anything out to sell the items, but surely they should think for a nano second before they speak, though saying that the 'comedy value' would go down dramatically and I may have to start watching some 'proper telly'!

I have all 3 of them and they are really sturdy.

I saw one in Sainsburys earlier in the year, but I'm not really a fan of eyes on bags, so didn't get.

I did buy an Orla Kiely one in Tescos a few years back, and had some nice compliments... she did another one this year, but I've got so many sturdy shopping bags, bags for life etc I don't need any more. My bag collection is not of the pricey variety, but it's at least as bad as my beauty stockpile!

Do they not stop & think, obviously not! I am not a LuluG fan, either the lady herself ( in her promo video when she says 'and you get ME) no thanks & IMO her products are overpriced--arrows coming this way from those of you who love them!!
I bought some clothing items in M&S the other day & forgot you have to take a bag for those too.

Yes, in Asda I really want a nice lacy bra stuffed next to my peppered fish and courgettes! Clothes should be exempt.

Latest posts

Back