Make up advice please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're going to look great WG, have a brilliant time and let us know how it went! :nod:

p.s. taupe will work too and the mally foundation is great (I sent mine back as I got the wrong colour and then they had sold out), but the texture is brill and it doesn't go shiney/sparkley.

In my opinion BB eyeliners are much better than Mally's as they are more long wearing. Have a lovely day.

Hi WG, dont worry too much about the BE foundation - do you have any mineral veil? I use ELF HD powder on top of my BE which makes it matte (although I go lightly as it is a very white powder), the mineral veil will also help take the shimmer off the BE. I also use the ELF setting spray to set the BE and other make up first before I apply the HD powder. I would def suggest getting a setting spray as it will help hold your make up all day. Urban Decay do one which is about £20ish (expensive but will last a while).

I can only echo the others here, relax, take your time, do a few test runs, write down each time what you've used on your face and then on the day go for it. Good luck and remember to enjoy yourself, nothing makes a woman look better than a happy smile!

PS Just realised the weddings tomorrow! As you wont have time to get anything else, using a fine mist of water will help refresh your make up throughout the day as well! Have a fab day! x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back