Meanwhile Ego mate gets worse!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suspect either her hubby said something to her about her atrocious behaviour (more likely), or self-reflection has kicked in. Even so, I would still let time take its course and extend the time between encounters until they stop altogether.

I suspect either her hubby said something to her about her atrocious behaviour (more likely), or self-reflection has kicked in. Even so, I would still let time take its course and extend the time between encounters until they stop altogether.

This is what I suspect too. Yes, we do normally exchange gifts on birthdays and at Christmas but it's only September and I think it's quite early to mention it as my birthday's quite a while away yet. I think she was probably guilt tripped by hubby and it was a bit of an "icebreaker". Don't worry I totally intend to stick to my guns, and with more restrictions with social distancing on the cards, it probably won't be that difficult anyway.

Up until 2 years I drove a nearly 20 year old Nissan Almeria and it too got me from A to b and rarely let me down . It only went to scrap as it was going to need more money spending on it get through the MOT.
I was driving a Honda Civic that would have turned 20 last October, given to me by Viv and her hubby when they bought their son a new car. I had 10 years of good driving, then last year I was offered my cousins, sons car for the trade in price as they were getting a newer family size car. It's an 08 Fiesta and had 18k miles on the clock. So I ended up getting that and sadly Betsy Boo went to the car graveyard. That was last March she had a clean MOT until December and drove far better than the Fiesta does but her age made me do it. I miss her dearly though.

Latest posts

Back