Mee-hall..... Tone it down a bit love... Ok?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in (day off... Yay!) to find someone doing a bit of shopping tv presenting on their way to a gay disco.

Well that's what Mee-hall looks like anyway. Shiny purple shirt with too many buttons undone and a face full of slap. Noticeable blusher... The lot.

I don't want to be exposed to Mr Mouse's puny chest, it's put me right off my lunch. Perhaps he's been taking tips from mr Biagi. Tone down the makey and button it dear.

Glipse of chest hair or pubes?

Difficult to tell on the wee man!

Agree he should button it!

Jude xx

i saw him on with the blocked drains woman. didn't notice the outfit but did notice him enthusiastically telling the wrong camera what a terrible problem he had with his drains and how he had to put something down every week that never worked and voila!here was his miracle cure. yeah right........:cheeky:

How dare Miceal wear make up and show us his chest on a daytime show:biggrin: and worse still he was enthusiastic about the product he was presenting...:biggrin:

Not appealing I will agree. Simon Biagi is a right turn off for me displaying all that.:yawn:

How dare Miceal wear make up and show us his chest on a daytime show:biggrin: and worse still he was enthusiastic about the product he was presenting...:biggrin:

he can be as enthusiastic as he likes but it helps if what he's saying is even remotely believeable.

Latest posts

Back