Meet Martha

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't comparing MM to a puppy farm Sublime and I know she loves her dogs and is very responsible when choosing potential puppy owners, I was just a little sad to read Martha was acquired to breed from that's all. I can accept letting a bitch have one litter but that should be it as far as I am concerned.

I wasn't comparing MM to a puppy farm Sublime and I know she loves her dogs and is very responsible when choosing potential puppy owners, I was just a little sad to read Martha was acquired to breed from that's all. I can accept letting a bitch have one litter but that should be it as far as I am concerned.

I agree ppc. I know mm adores her dogs and is super careful when homing them, however, I just think there are too many unwanted dogs in the country and would prefer to rescue a homeless pooch rather than choose to pay large amounts of money just to acquire a pedigree (tin hat going on!!).

Tin Hat!
You'd better borrow my tank Lol

ragdoll-cat-peeping-out-of-mini-army-tank-thumb9957587-1.jpg

You are all entitled to your opinions and as it is a free world we are all free to make decisions regarding how we live our lives and what we do in our spare time.
I don't feel that I need to come on here and justifie why I breed my dogs but I can say with my hand on heart the ALL of my dogs whether they have had puppies or will never have a litter are loved and cared for and will live here for the rest of their lives.
The majority of the puppies I have go to families with children who are normally looking for a small dog with a good reliable temperament.( not the type of dog you very often find in rescue centers) They are also not the sort of people who would find it easy to adopt a dog from a rescue center as most have a list of rule's and regulations as long as your arm and having children under 12 is usually one of them.
I know this is to protect both the dog and the child, as many rescue dogs have no background information so are not suitable to risk with young children.
I will not be posting any more on this thread as it has upset some of you so much.
Love Karen and the dogs.

Oh Karen, please don't take offence at what was only meant as a point of view and a shout out for all the unloved strays in our country. We all love to see your beautiful pictures and it's obvious how much you love and care for your dogs. I am sorry if I caused you any distress and please keep posting your photos.

Latest posts

Back