Mia Tui TSV 28/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Mia Tui bags. Have several now. Some lovely colours. Although don't think I am going to be interested in the holdall set.

I've got a couple of Mia Tui bags.
Really well designed plus a small Puch which I put tissues,lippy pain killers,plasters etc in so when I change my bag I just transfer the pouch. The strap for putting you key on is great.

Attachments

• Mia Tui TSV 2.jpg
    Mia Tui TSV 2.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Mia Tui TSV 3.jpg
    Mia Tui TSV 3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Mia Tui TSV 4.jpg
    Mia Tui TSV 4.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Mia Tui TSV 5.jpg
    Mia Tui TSV 5.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Mia Tui TSV 1.jpg
    Mia Tui TSV 1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 149
Mia Tui Falmouth Holdall & Travel Set
Item Number 197832
QVC Price £56.00
TSV Price £34.00
P&P £3.95

Whether you're going away for travel or you need bags that you can use day to day, this stylish travel set from Mia Tui has you covered. You'll receive the spacious Falmouth holdall bag, a travel wallet, and a laundry bag - everything you need to stay organised on the go. It's never been easier to pack your essentials and all your accessories. This versatile set takes the stress out of travelling and lets you focus on the fun stuff!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Mia Tui Falmouth Holdall and Travel Set from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £56 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £34 plus P&P, you’re saving £22.

Vacay vibes - the Falmouth holdall works perfectly as a holiday beach bag or a weekender bag for city breaks. It's roomy, lightweight and easy to sling over your shoulder, with full zip fastening, zipped pockets and an insulated bottle holder. Take the Velcro travel wallet with you too for safe, secure money handling, and use the drawstring laundry bag to separate your dirty clothes while you're on holiday.

Everyday uses - sure, these bags are ideal for travel, but they're also handy for all kinds of day-to-day errands with their water-resistant fabrication. Off to the gym? Don't sweat it, the laundry bag moonlights as a drawstring shoe bag for your gym trainers. Whatever you're up to, these bags can be put to practical use!

Only at QVC - you won't find this three-piece set available anywhere else as a three, plus we have exclusive combinations of prints and colours for you to choose from. Pick between Geo Tile, Green Leaves, Ikat, Leopard or Polka Dot.

Mia Tui packing cubes will stack inside the Falmouth holdall
Wipe clean only
Holdall pockets: outer: 1 x zip; inner: 1 x zip, 1 x bottle holder, 1 x phone and pen pocket
Wallet pockets: outer: 1 x zip; inner: 1 x zip, 1 x slot
Holdall handle drop: 35cm (13.8")
Holdall measures: 35cm x 46cm x 15cm (13.8" x 18.1" x 5.9")
Wallet with wristlet measures: 24cm x 14cm (9.4" x 5.5")
Laundry bag measures: 33cm x 44cm (13" x 17.3")

Choose your colourway:
Geo Tile
Green Leaves
Ikat
Leopard
Polka Dot

Contains:
1 x holdall
1 x wallet
1 x laundry bag

Latest posts

Back