Mighty green CBD drops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Futility58

Registered Shopper
I am interested in these. I have anxiety and wondered if anyone had any experience of using CBD. I would like to sleep better and not be so tired and lethargic.

I use Prolife CBD. My personal experience is their product works well for me. Helps to lower my stress levels looking after Father who has dementia. I feel alot calmer and in control of my emotions. I tried other brands (high street health food shop) and theirs did diddly squat. I also use the Prolife CBD bath oil. I like that too and my skin doesnt react badly to it. Hope that helps in some way.

A friend has used not this brand and sorry I have no idea which brand. But her son in law looked up the best ingredients no useless fillers and bought from Amsterdam directly and usually in bulk, so it worked out each bottle cost £40 because of this. He said most of the stuff sold in the UK from say Holland & Barrett have very little actual CBD ingredient and bulked out by other unless ingredients. I did ask her more details, but she has short term memory lost and cannot remember as she stopped buying as the price went up and as she is on the basic pension had to stop buying.

Latest posts

Back