Moda in Pelle Sale Further 10% off Code and Free Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipstickqueen

Registered Shopper
I just purchased trainers from Moda in Pelle sale and found a discount code for a further 10% off and free standard delivery. Only downside for me is that Hermes delivery is only option ! Lots of really good reductions. Code is CFTY10.

I just purchased trainers from Moda in Pelle sale and found a discount code for a further 10% off and free standard delivery. Only downside for me is that Hermes delivery is only option ! Lots of really good reductions. Code is CFTY10.
Thanks, LQ. I’ve just had a nice browse.

I have 5 or 6 pairs of Moda in Pelles and absolutely love them (the sort of shoes I just want to stare at when I wear them … but that’s me and my shoe obsession for you!). I went a bit mad when Debenhams were selling up a year ago as there were some amazing MiP reductions. But over all, it’s a range of extremes for me as I do find the majority of their styles hideous, I’m afraid. I don’t like their big, block heels, especially the angled block ones - they look so wrong on me. I love a more traditional heel, though, and most of the MiPs I’ve got are heels. Some of the trainers look lovely but I’m not in the market for trainers at the moment. In fact, I shouldn’t be looking at all as the last thing I should be doing is adding to my shoe collection, especially as I’m living in Skechers trainer/boots and casuals.

Thanks, LQ. I’ve just had a nice browse.

I have 5 or 6 pairs of Moda in Pelles and absolutely love them (the sort of shoes I just want to stare at when I wear them … but that’s me and my shoe obsession for you!). I went a bit mad when Debenhams were selling up a year ago as there were some amazing MiP reductions. But over all, it’s a range of extremes for me as I do find the majority of their styles hideous, I’m afraid. I don’t like their big, block heels, especially the angled block ones - they look so wrong on me. I love a more traditional heel, though, and most of the MiPs I’ve got are heels. Some of the trainers look lovely but I’m not in the market for trainers at the moment. In fact, I shouldn’t be looking at all as the last thing I should be doing is adding to my shoe collection, especially as I’m living in Skechers trainer/boots and casuals.
This is my first MiP purchase as I only have Nike and Skechers trainers, but I felt I needed something more structured to try ease myself back into wearing shoes ! I've only worn Birkenstocks, trainers and boots since 2019!

This is my first MiP purchase as I only have Nike and Skechers trainers, but I felt I needed something more structured to try ease myself back into wearing shoes ! I've only worn Birkenstocks, trainers and boots since 2019!
Hope you love them. I don’t know about the trainers but I find the regular shoes generally a small fit. It does depend on the style, though.

Latest posts

Back