Molton Brown Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a feeling a lot of old stock might be being sold off as bargains. I don't mind buying old stock but they need to be up front about it. It's cheap because it's old stock. Fine. Buy it or don't.

My fave MB of the moment is coastal sea fennel or russian leather.

CC

because ive bought it both times at £30 + post & each time it sold out very very fast
I buy MB as well you know. They are deffo selling off old stock which is ok if you want a good priced kit. Personally I want fresh products. Perricone do it all the time with duo's usually have a limited shelf life. I have bought that and returned because the expiry dates are rubbish.

I have a feeling a lot of old stock might be being sold off as bargains. I don't mind buying old stock but they need to be up front about it. It's cheap because it's old stock. Fine. Buy it or don't.

My fave MB of the moment is coastal sea fennel or russian leather.

CC
Have you tried MB's Geranium Nefertum CC?
I said to someone just the other day that if Coastal Cypress & Russian Leather had a baby, I think it might smell like GN. It's really nice BTW, definitely one of my new favourites.

I said to someone just the other day that if Coastal Cypress & Russian Leather had a baby, I think it might smell like GN. It's really nice BTW, definitely one of my new favourites.

i got that one in a set for £27.50 (3 full sizes) & cant wait to try it one day but smelt it instore & it does smell amazing

Suma Ginseng is gorgeous (to my nose). I'd probably agree it's pitched as a masculine scent (that never stops me).
I've just finished a bottle of Heavenly Gingerlily hand wash and really enjoyed it. I decided if I had to wash my hands more frequently and for longer thanks to Covid19 I wanted to use a nice hand wash. I'd reserved it for *"gifting" after years of TSV overload but I'm glad I opened and used it. Clearly I had left it the perfect amount of time to appreciate the scent afresh. On the whole I wouldn't worry about MB washing products degrading over time; the body lotions are not great kept in storage.

*it's nearly that time again folks; Xmas in July for a very small percentage of people, and a large percentage of QVC presenters, allegedly.

Suma Ginseng is gorgeous (to my nose). I'd probably agree it's pitched as a masculine scent (that never stops me).
I've just finished a bottle of Heavenly Gingerlily hand wash and really enjoyed it. I decided if I had to wash my hands more frequently and for longer thanks to Covid19 I wanted to use a nice hand wash. I'd reserved it for *"gifting" after years of TSV overload but I'm glad I opened and used it. Clearly I had left it the perfect amount of time to appreciate the scent afresh. On the whole I wouldn't worry about MB washing products degrading over time; the body lotions are not great kept in storage.

*it's nearly that time again folks; Xmas in July for a very small percentage of people, and a large percentage of QVC presenters, allegedly.

To my shame, I only earlier this year finished two big Molton Brown sets I was given as Christmas gifts by a kind work colleague - shower gels, hand wash, hand/body lotion, bath salts and a spray fragrance/perfume. (I had fished them out from the landing cupboard, having forgotten about them and only "finding" them because of my grand inventory!) Why "to my shame"? Well, because I haven't worked there for 8 years and I don't think they were given to me towards the end of my time there! Anyway, everything was just fine. They had been kept in a coolish, dark cupboard. I can't say if the hand lotion had deteriorated because I hadn't had one before - it didn't have much fragrance and was a bit plastic-smelling though. I am encouraged by this because I do have some sets of hand wash and shower gel from QVC bought over the past four years as well. Will probably get round to the older ones next year!

This is why you should all NOT be telling me about MB bargains! I know you can't control my impulses but just stop it!!

Bought Hubby for Fathers Day and to tie in with going back to work and showering more than ever the L’Occitane L Homme Cedrat oh it smells very nice
(liken to Cool Water type fragrance)
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 ;):LOL:

Some of those old scents get resurrected for short runs now and again. I like Suma. Bushukhan does remind me of a man's citrus aftershave. Love the colour but a bit too strong for me.

To my shame, I only earlier this year finished two big Molton Brown sets I was given as Christmas gifts by a kind work colleague - shower gels, hand wash, hand/body lotion, bath salts and a spray fragrance/perfume. (I had fished them out from the landing cupboard, having forgotten about them and only "finding" them because of my grand inventory!) Why "to my shame"? Well, because I haven't worked there for 8 years and I don't think they were given to me towards the end of my time there! Anyway, everything was just fine. They had been kept in a coolish, dark cupboard. I can't say if the hand lotion had deteriorated because I hadn't had one before - it didn't have much fragrance and was a bit plastic-smelling though. I am encouraged by this because I do have some sets of hand wash and shower gel from QVC bought over the past four years as well. Will probably get round to the older ones next year!

This is why you should all NOT be telling me about MB bargains! I know you can't control my impulses but just stop it!!
I agree with you both - I've had MB products for 7years plus and they have been fine if unopened and kept in dark cupboard- which is why SCW and Sazza are little devils tempting us! Mind you I've had some great buys thanks to them 🤗

depends if they change the colour for Q as they do sometimes use the old boxes for some of the great value QVC sets but the products inside are usually new

dont like people missing out on extremely good bargains on decent brands that are well worth the price & go a long long way

You are good, Sooper xxxx

I'm dying to try that, perhaps for Mr B. I adore Geranium. What's it like (I don't have the parents)

*"gifting"

Oh, the poor bin man. You whipped his gifty!

i got that one in a set for £27.50 (3 full sizes) & cant wait to try it one day but smelt it instore & it does smell amazing
I'm wel jel. I remembered when you posted about it on the JL site & I missed it.....Bummmmmm

Latest posts

Back