Monday Markdown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
5 pm hour with Andy and Marina.
Andy: very quiet on the phones, I’m going to take another £100 of this 9k ring - £149!!! Wow, shouldn’t have gone this low, too quiet on the phones etc.
Gosh Andy, didn’t you get the Memo? Jenny and Anshu did this on Sunday for the same price!! Not much of a markdown. Seriously, do they think that viewers don’t remember prices from other hours? It just confirms that all these Mega Days, Epic Days etc mean absolutely nothing. The price is fixed, no matter what the presenters say.

Andy: very quiet on the phones, I’m going to take another £100 of this 9k ring - £149!!! Wow, shouldn’t have gone this low, too quiet on the phones etc.
Gosh Andy, didn’t you get the Memo? Jenny and Anshu did this on Sunday for the same price!! Not much of a markdown. Seriously, do they think that viewers don’t remember prices from other hours? It just confirms that all these Mega Days, Epic Days etc mean absolutely nothing. The price is fixed, no matter what the presenters say.
So right I've even text in and told them we are not stupid ....no reply of course

It's soo insulting when they do this.

Latest posts

Back