More QVC Guest Migration to Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Just flicking channels as attention span waning rapidly with SOHO and CB - and IW have Angela Noghani demonstrating more 'must have' products including bug zappers and paving scrapers. Even wearing the Garden Bargains purple polo shirt adorned with GB logo. Note to self, tell GC so he can suggest QVC adopt similar. Does that mean there is a guest vacancy on QVC?
Must rush; got to place my orders without delay.:giggle:

Just flicking channels as attention span waning rapidly with SOHO and CB - and IW have Angela Noghani demonstrating more 'must have' products including bug zappers and paving scrapers. Even wearing the Garden Bargains purple polo shirt adorned with GB logo. Note to self, tell GC so he can suggest QVC adopt similar. Does that mean there is a guest vacancy on QVC?
Must rush; got to place my orders without delay.:giggle:

I always thought on Q her presenting style was a bit desperate and being stopped frustrated her. Maybe the limited time allocation irritated her. Just watched a minute and she seems less in your face, maybe on good behaviour.

I don't know why but I don't like these 'Rent-a-Guests' that have no affiliation for any particular brand. As well as Angela, there's Beverley Cressman, Jill Gauntlet (?) and Ann Dorrington. There are probably more of them. They just seem to rent themselves out to any old company and for this reason I find it strangely difficult to trust what they say.

I don't know why but I don't like these 'Rent-a-Guests' that have no affiliation for any particular brand. As well as Angela, there's Beverley Cressman, Jill Gauntlet (?) and Ann Dorrington. There are probably more of them. They just seem to rent themselves out to any old company and for this reason I find it strangely difficult to trust what they say.

I agree and was surprised to see the dedicated Ultrasun lady gushing over another beauty brand the other day. She was just as enthusiastic & 'sincere' as she is with her usual sun stuff. I felt rather stupid for having been taken in with her 'I am genuinely concerned for you' approach. Just another sales woman after all.

am out. You've blown your cover Boycie, nice to have such a prestigious forumite member. Which one are you?

Lol, it'd be great to be a dragon, then I could try and shift some of the crap products on QVC! :wink:

Beverley Cressman and David Hawkins must be two of the most annoying guest presenters I have ever seen or heard :headbang: both could waffle for England, I mute them both.

Beverley Cressman and David Hawkins must be two of the most annoying guest presenters I have ever seen or heard :headbang: both could waffle for England, I mute them both.

Totally agree. I can't watch either of them.

wish there was less of abby she's highly irritating she used to present on IW if i remember. all this swapping and changing winds me up stay one place for gods sake

Abby has very dull and drab looking skin,certainly no advert for any beauty range she is being paid to promote.

I didn't think if they were current guests on QVC that they would be allowed back if they appeared on Ideal World.

Latest posts

Back