Nails Inc Nailkale/Elemis White Lotus & Lime Hand & Nail Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Never thought I would give up Microcell nail treatment but I wanted a change and something cheaper! My nails feel strong and look fab and Nailkale dries super quick even with two coats, which for me is a miracle, and stays on. Twice a week treatment is less of a faff compared to Microcell too. This hand cream is fab for soaking right in so you can carry on with your day without leaving an oil slick behind you! I am conscious of hydrating my hands when I have to wash them a lot throughout the day (especially when the dreaded Norovirus is sweeping throughout school). I don't know how it would be on particularly parched skin, I use dr.organic rose otto for those times which has to be worked in, but am enjoying the ease of the Elemis one. Hope they bring a bigger size out.

I find the Nails Inc Nailkale nail treatment very good too. I often use with one coat of the Bright Street illuminator too - it gives a very modern pearly finish.

Never thought I would give up Microcell nail treatment but I wanted a change and something cheaper! My nails feel strong and look fab and Nailkale dries super quick even with two coats, which for me is a miracle, and stays on. Twice a week treatment is less of a faff compared to Microcell too. This hand cream is fab for soaking right in so you can carry on with your day without leaving an oil slick behind you! I am conscious of hydrating my hands when I have to wash them a lot throughout the day (especially when the dreaded Norovirus is sweeping throughout school). I don't know how it would be on particularly parched skin, I use dr.organic rose otto for those times which has to be worked in, but am enjoying the ease of the Elemis one. Hope they bring a bigger size out.

Know just what you mean about the oil slick, my husband is always commenting on me leaving fingerprints on the passenger side door! I normally use the L'Occitane ones, which I do really like, but they do leave a bit of a greasy residue if you accidentally squeeze too much out. Find Crabtree & Evelyn and Mitchell & Peach good ones for being really moisturising, but sinking straight in. Will bear the Elemis one in mind for when I've worked my way through my stocks.

You have inspired me to have another go with the Nailkale, think I've only used it once. I use Leighton Denny's Renovate, which has transformed my nails, they've never been as strong. They do some really good nail treatment products these days. If anyone has any recommendations for products that help get rid of ridges, I'd be very grateful, as haven't managed to solve that one yet!

Latest posts

Back