Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 375
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Nails Inc TSV AD.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV AD.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 497
I can't be feeling right - this TSV is doing absolutely nothing for me, again! I have recently returned the second drop of the last TSV from Nails Inc. There's nothing new in them these days, just a re hash of old colours really. Ok thought that there might have been a lovely festive bright red in this one, but no. I may well resort to buying just one bottle from an actual shop instead of resorting to the usual six/ seven from Nails Inc from now on.🤔

I can't be feeling right - this TSV is doing absolutely nothing for me, again! I have recently returned the second drop of the last TSV from Nails Inc. There's nothing new in them these days, just a re hash of old colours really. Ok thought that there might have been a lovely festive bright red in this one, but no. I may well resort to buying just one bottle from an actual shop instead of resorting to the usual six/ seven from Nails Inc from now on.🤔
You know what @Cashers - that’s how I feel too.
Today I’m returning 2 sets.

The cookie smelling one, tho nice enough colours, makes me gag. Though my 11 yr old son loves to ask to smell my fingers when I’m wearing it-and that ain’t right!!!
The sparkly set with stars, navy and glitter is only ‘meh’.
Like you say; it’s just rehashes now- and there’s only so many base/top-coats (added in to make QVC look like better value for money) that I can justify.
45 seconds or not!

Last edited:
Me too, I know I won't wear any of those colours (that I don't already have) in this upcoming TSV! I also returned the second drop which is my first Nails Inc return, and it was a hassle for me, as it had to go back through Evri but I wanted to make a point. I'm hoping there might be a better set that pops up on the TSV day, but tbh I have far too many polishes as it is!

Nails Inc 7 Piece Lets Go Disco Collection

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.48
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Get the party started with the 'Let's Go Disco' collection from Nails Inc, inspired by the luxe life and city lights. You'll receive six nail polishes in a disco-night prism of shimmering shades, as well as a clear Baseglow Basecoat, the ultimate nail radiance booster that works to blur imperfections and fill in ridges. Whether you're getting party-ready for Christmas or hunting for the perfect gift for a beauty fan, this shining collection will dazzle!
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
*A great saving: If you were to buy 6 full price polishes and the base coat individually, directly from Nails Inc. you'd pay £105. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.48 plus P&P, you're saving £71.57.
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
It's busy in the city! Plans in the calendar, Christmas parties to rock up to? This collection has a range of glamourous shades to get you in the festive (and dancefloor!) spirit. From Best Dressed Award in deep plum to Head To Toe Glitter in silver, there's an eye-catching shade to suit every evening occasion!
Great for gifting - whether you’re shopping for a nailcare addict, a nail art newbie or you're looking for easy, grab-and-go stocking fillers, this collection has you covered.
Keep them coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a whole new 'Blame it on the Juice' collection from Nails Inc in 60 days' time, at today's same fantastic price. Expect fruity shades, inspired by your freshly-made smoothies with the juiciest pastel tones.
Contains:
  • 1 x Feeling Fireworks (14ml) - in lilac
  • 1 x Dare to Disco (14ml) - in copper confetti
  • 1 x Best Dressed Award (14ml) - in deep plum
  • 1 x Head To Toe Glitter (14ml) - in silver holo glitter
  • 1 x Don't Stop Dancing (14ml) - in navy
  • 1 x She's Super Chic (14ml) - in magenta
  • 1 x Baseglow Base Coat (14ml) - in clear. Suitable for all nail types, this base coat helps to densify nails and smooth out the nail bed. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and collagen
Auto Delivery drop contains :
  • 1 x Blend The Rules (14ml) - in grey
  • 1 x Juice Be Yourself (14ml) - in mint
  • 1 x Can't Concentrate (14ml) - in lilac shimmer
  • 1 x Juice Do It (14ml) - in light pink cream
  • 1 x Be My Main Squeeze (14ml) - soft pink shimmer
  • 1 x Guava Be A Smoothie (14ml) - in pink coral
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - in clear. Enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds
How to use:
Nail polish:
  • Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage
Baseglow Base Coat:
  • Use as an intense treatment and apply two coats twice weekly
  • You can also use as a smoothing base coat and apply one coat under your favourite polish
Retinol 45 Second Top Coat:
  • Apply one coat over your polish for a glossy finish

Right, now it has gone live, I do not want the first drop, but I am loving the 2nd drop. SOOO, do I order and sent the first lot back, or wait and hope the second drop becomes available later on? :unsure:

Right, now it has gone live, I do not want the first drop, but I am loving the 2nd drop. SOOO, do I order and sent the first lot back, or wait and hope the second drop becomes available later on? :unsure:
Now I have looked at the 2nd drop again, I think it so near to other colours I have, I will not bother at all. What a wash out!:(

Latest posts

Back