Natural Yellow Diamond

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:eek:No i didn't know my pendant was natural thats good news (are the small yellow diamonds surrounding the central stone natural as well they are the same colour?), yes i know you have the matching ring (i said that in my post lol) its such a shame to keep them apart don't you think :4: now as you have the most yellow diamonds i will gladly give your ring a home :60:

Awwww that's so sweet of you to offer but my ring get's travel sick so please feel free to send it to me so they can be reunited in yellow happiness!

I can't recall whether the pave diamonds are natural or not. Would need to look at my ring and then search my emails/memory banks!

Awwww that's so sweet of you to offer but my ring get's travel sick so please feel free to send it to me so they can be reunited in yellow happiness!

I can't recall whether the pave diamonds are natural or not. Would need to look at my ring and then search my emails/memory banks!

That really made me laugh, i was quite annoyed at myself for a long time as i did order that ring but canceled it at the last minute (due to it not being able to be re sized) always regretted it thats why i bought the pendant when they came around about a year later to try and make up for it!

Sacha and Meeshoo would love to see pictures, i have 2 gems tv yellow diamonds don't worry Klos you haven't put your foot in it again mine are not from this new stock ;)
First one i bought 18 months ago and is quite a bright yellow colour and the second i bought last year and is more of a softer honey colour but both really sparkle.
An someone has the perfect matching ring to my pendant :54:

Hey don't rush me, had to get me camera, had to upload them onto PC, had to upload them on ST and........

Wellllll, since you ask so nicely :59: - and you both said something very nice in the above posts...:ANYWORD:....
(though they should be in the Gems forum)....

The pendant has 22pts and cost less than a ton and the ring has 31pts and was just a little bit more.

I got the pendant first to check the quality of the stones and was pleasantly surprised and then kept an eye
on prices for the rings on the other 'lowest price ever' weekend.

I've put on 2 pics of the ring, an indoor and outdoor shot.

Btw...double clicking gets you the bigga picture!

Thank you for the pics Ladies and for making feel like a right PRAT!!
14.gif

Now, your pics - I don't like them.........................

I love them!!
2.gif

They are nothing like the ones I saw so if you want to send them to me just so I can double check then that would be good
3.gif

Seriously though, I am so sorry for once again opening my big mouth and talking carp!!

Note to self - engage brain before opening massive hole in face!
2.gif

Don't be silly Klosblue, i also thought the new yellow diamonds looked a funny colour but now we've seen the pics we're both wrong lol

Well they do look very different in this pic don't they?

Thanks Gemcherub x

Attachments

• 2133.jpg
    2133.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 164
I've got to say that the photo you've just posted KB that they're using to advertise is AWFUL. The diamonds look brown and yuck.

Awwww....

Thank you for the pics Ladies and for making feel like a right PRAT!!
14.gif

Now, your pics - I don't like them.........................

I love them!!
2.gif

They are nothing like the ones I saw so if you want to send them to me just so I can double check then that would be good
3.gif

Seriously though, I am so sorry for once again opening my big mouth and talking carp!!

Note to self - engage brain before opening massive hole in face!
2.gif

Not so Klos, you've started a very entertaining and interesting thread (to me anyway) and many thanks for that.
I've sat here with a smile on my face since reading your first post....we're all entitled to an opinion. I fully agree the
little yellow devils do look very yellow on telly but irl they are a bit less intense. I think the yellow gold setting has
an effect on the overall colour....maybe!

Gems have been selling a lot of white diamond items recently and I checked some of them out as well, including
a piece with white and yellow diamonds., which looked nice in the presentation. But, the WD's were disappointing
being cloudy and milky whilst the YD's by comparison looked far superior. Hence my decision to get the pendant and
see for myself what a piece with only YD's would look like. :22:

And now I have something to match a pair of yellow Sapphire earrings which I've had for ages and never worn!
Talk about mixing and matching.....mysmilie_1436

Awwwww KB - don't be daft! We all know you and love the Victor Meldrew moments lol! NOBODY takes offence. You're refreshingly honest where others twiddle round the edges! DON'T CHANGE! Also, keep your posts coming!

Like Sacha said, I've read this thread with a big smile on my face. You silly sausage!

Sacha - sorry to hear about the milky diamonds. Mixing and matching is what us girls were made for IMO!

Not so Klos, you've started a very entertaining and interesting thread (to me anyway) and many thanks for that.
I've sat here with a smile on my face since reading your first post....we're all entitled to an opinion. I fully agree the
little yellow devils do look very yellow on telly but irl they are a bit less intense. I think the yellow gold setting has
an effect on the overall colour....maybe!

Sacha, the fire off your ring is gorgeous :)

I wrote a long post just now thinking I was the first person to think that the gold was affecting the colour of the diamonds on TV, scrolled back just before I posted it and saw that you'd already written it :33:

When I've seen the pieces on TV, all I see is YELLOW, but looking at your pics, I think that under the studio lights the gold is sort of overpowering the stones (and of course on the web everything looks as though it's positively throbbing with radio-activity of some sort). Your stones are really, really pretty. Thanks for posting them. I'm still not a 'yellow' person, but at least I can now understand the attraction.

Latest posts

Back