Neom TSV 10/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh nooo! Was just about to get on the website!!šŸ˜„ never mind, enjoy, that's a real bargain!
I kid you not it flew. I saw it then thought I will have a think then it sold out. Then it was on waitlist as you know thats no guarantee. Ordered then waited a long time it seems got them yesterday. Basically they are the price of thier smaller candles but these are huge.

There is a Prices offer atm with free postage. I find these candles really nice. They are not like NEOME but they dont cost that price. Still a nice throw and only Ā£3.20 a candle.

Tbh, I wasnā€™t much impressed by their candles either but Iā€™ve only had the one wick. The bigger ones should be better.
One year a few years ago, I got a really good deal on 3 x 185g 1 wick Neom candles - think they were about Ā£13 inc post each.

I gave them all as gifts but the recipients all raves about them, especially the longevity and throwā€¦

But recent reviews on amazon esp for certain scents are really poor.

I got a travel candle from some posh friends last Christmas - think the 75g candle is at least Ā£18 - and itā€™s very heavy on the rose (which I donā€™t like!), so Iā€™ve not burnt it yet but so strong ā€œcoldā€!

Talking of candles (at a tangent). I spent a few days in Florida in Nov for some shopping. I found Jo Malone candles in an ā€˜outletā€™ store. Cost the equivalent of Ā£24 each. Same size 200g are Ā£56 in John Lewis.

My 2 nieces and my 3 nephewsā€™ partners will love their presents this year.

Sorry to sound like Iā€™m boasting, Iā€™m just so pleased to give such nice gifts to ā€œmy girlsā€. šŸ˜

Erics Mum, we all love a great bargain. I shop in the sales for Xmas and birthday presents, getting a high-end range is a bonus. I remember when Debenhams still sold Philosophy after Xmas the bath/shower sets at big discounts, and I bought for the following Xmas. Friends loved them, I buy for two sisters so always get them the same.

Latest posts

Back