New ad for style channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No it wasn’t Julius (yes banned permanently) who I never thought was clever anyway and a load of who shot John.

This was years before him - this person used to pen novellas about the imagined goings on in Q towers (pre move) in which Julia featured heavily.

He was part of the clique who started their own forum and TBH was one of the few I missed.

No it wasn’t Julius (yes banned permanently) who I never thought was clever anyway and a load of who shot John.

This was years before him - this person used to pen novellas about the imagined goings on in Q towers (pre move) in which Julia featured heavily.

He was part of the clique who started their own forum and TBH was one of the few I missed.
Thanks - that must have been before I joined. Does that other forum still exist, or did it die a death, as these things tend to?

Couldn't put this better myself, LATI. He always seemed to try too hard to cause controversy and be a talking point, but just came across as rude and hostile to other forum members, which seemed totally unnecessary.

I remember those posts too; plenty of people joined in and it went on for a while. It was fun and there were plenty of tea-snorting moments. I remember one post in particular which linked Philip Kinglsey products to the lady from the Krankies. Honestly it was hilarious, can't remember who wrote it (sadly it was not me) but it was a lady who posted quite a lot at the time. I was having a @#]p day and she cheered me up no end!

Latest posts

Back