New CID Cosmetics - 8th September 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/

New CID Cosmetics premier show on 8th September at 5pm - admit I've never heard of them until just looking at their website. It all looks a bit samey and 'seen it all before' tbh - one product looked like a Laura Geller rip off :emo: . But might be worth a look in.

http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/

New CID Cosmetics premier show on 8th September at 5pm - admit I've never heard of them until just looking at their website. It all looks a bit samey and 'seen it all before' tbh - one product looked like a Laura Geller rip off :emo: . But might be worth a look in.

you're trying to lead me astray Cavegirl...I just can't resist checking out cosmetics & skin care hours!

Is it the same as New ID cosmetics that used to be on Ideal World years ago? I have their brow pencil (quite good) and DD has the glow baked blush/highlighter (similar to LG's Ethereal Rose powder).

Wondering why they're neamed after criminal investigation dept?

<ID on some websites??? Less than ID makes even less sense??

Jude

Makin' up a mess of fun..

They have been in House of Fraser Belfast for about a year. The stuff looks very similar to Laura Geller, baked and quite shimmery. The other week Grazia had a free give a way of of their eye shimmer pencils. The quality is OK.

No, not the same brand as ID.

was in Body Shop yesterday and they have a new range of baked products which looked like LGs....was too busy to have a fiddle so will go back at some point.

I tested the lip gloss with the light and mirror last year for The Beauty Bible, it was very nice and not sticky. It had the same kind of shine as the Prescriptives glosses had.

Jude

Called so because when you wear the cosmetics you look like the criminal investigation dept should be called in!!

Is it the same as New ID cosmetics that used to be on Ideal World years ago? I have their brow pencil (quite good) and DD has the glow baked blush/highlighter (similar to LG's Ethereal Rose powder).

Jude

I swear too that this was on Ideal World once as I bought the voucher (which I still have) for the New ID studio Burlingtons for a makeover....off to have a look.....

yep, if you look at the website logo is the same as the cosmetics. It says the cosmetics were created by their team.

http://www.newidstudios.co.uk/index.php/public/productsubcat/type/newidcosmetics

DD's I-glow is v nice, she has the pink one (but originally I bought it from IW years ago....I was young and impressionable..I throw myself on the mercy of the court!). :blush:

Jude xx

I bought the eye quad in Blackberry Berry & was really impressed at how vibrant it was, when applied. I got it in Fenwick's last year.

Last edited:
Called so because when you wear the cosmetics you look like the criminal investigation dept should be called in!!

In my case it's because the make-up police have raided my house to check out my suspiciously large stockpile of cosmetics hidden in boxes under my bed.

Latest posts

Back