New Fashion Range "AnyBody"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think sometimes we are too kind in using the words `fashion range ` when `clothing range` would suffice ... lol

I think sometimes we are too kind in using the words `fashion range ` when `clothing range` would suffice ... lol

I agree, when I hear the word "fashion" I think of Dolce and Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta or Gucci in New York, not Michelle Hope, Susan Graver or Quacker Factory's polyesterfest in Chiswick.

You could find exactly the same items in Primark, Asda, Peacocks, Bon Marche or any other high street or online store. There is nothing special about them whatsoever.

I agree, when I hear the word "fashion" I think of Dolce and Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta or Gucci in New York, not Michelle Hope, Susan Graver or Quacker Factory's polyesterfest in Chiswick.

I remember when I first started tuning into QVC and they had designer shows... and I was intrigued to see high-end designers at more affordable prices. And it was anything but either high-end or designer.

Nothing wrong with not being designer as I was expecting, but it does give you higher expectations than QVC can ever hope to deliver.

It is interesting to show that they can do more affordable prices for natural fabrics, yet charge far more for polyester... still trying to work out the logic of that!

I agree, when I hear the word "fashion" I think of Dolce and Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta or Gucci in New York, not Michelle Hope, Susan Graver or Quacker Factory's polyesterfest in Chiswick.[/QUOTE
There is a new French designer range coming to QVC. Sac Poubelle and I think JF would be perfect for it or even DF :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back