New member looking for help with old QVC item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Although I have been reading (and enjoying) this forum for some time I have only just plucked up the courage to become a member and ask for help (I am amazed at the scope of information some members have).

Approx March 2010 I purchased some cloths but I have never seen them on again.

They came in a pack or 2 or 3. Size slightly larger than A4 and plain purple. Completely smooth made of a very very soft (once wet) silicon type of material.

I use them to shammy down my shower and found them terrific but after 2 years use and wash they are starting to go to pieces.

I have looked everwhere but seem to only find actual shammies or those micro cloths.

Any help tracking down a supplier would be very much appreciated.

Hi and :mysmilie_357: Ask Q for your order summary to get the name of the item (even 2yrs ago). You may then have a better time tracking them down or even e-m manufacturer. Good luck.

Very kind welcome to the forum loveallthingsitalian :hi:
So sorry I can't any help, but would be very interested in the answer.
They seem like they would make a lovely pressie for hubby, to use after he showers.

:angel:

Hi,

if you log into your QVC account on the website, doesnt it go back that far?

That should tell you what they were, at least.

Cheers,
karen

Although I have been reading (and enjoying) this forum for some time I have only just plucked up the courage to become a member and ask for help (I am amazed at the scope of information some members have).

Approx March 2010 I purchased some cloths but I have never seen them on again.

They came in a pack or 2 or 3. Size slightly larger than A4 and plain purple. Completely smooth made of a very very soft (once wet) silicon type of material.

I use them to shammy down my shower and found them terrific but after 2 years use and wash they are starting to go to pieces.

I have looked everwhere but seem to only find actual shammies or those micro cloths.

Any help tracking down a supplier would be very much appreciated.

I bought those too and agree that they are very good, but they've not been on QVC for ages so I suspect that they have stopped doing them. I have a list of all my purchases somewhere and am happy to trawl through them all to see if I can find the item's details, but they may well be recorded as 'cloths' rather than under the supplier's name.

Welcome to the forum Lati
w7g8l1.gif

Could it be something like these?

http://www.reeldraggintackle.com/Accessories/shammy.html

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome from The Snarly, a newbie! also. Could it be Super Shammy or Miracle Shammy, made in Germany, that you are looking for? Videos on net - looks like something Wilkinsons/Halford might stock. Looks like a Good Thing ...

Latest posts

Back