Ninja TSV 10/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Ninja TSV.png
    Ninja TSV.png
    140 KB · Views: 48
Beware, if Ninja products break down just outside the guarantee you will get no help from anyone. I can't find anyone in scotland that would look at my Foodie which is now in tip heaven. Waste of £300 or whatever it cost. I need a little air fryer but it won't be a ninja.

CC

It’s £199 on the Ninja site just now so QVC won’t really be a bargain if they sell it at the same price as last time.

Ninja Speedi 10 in 1 5.7L Multicooker & Air Fryer ON400UK
Item Number: 822655
QVC Price £249.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £47.49

Create a huge range of different meals quickly, easily and efficiently using this game-changing Speedi multi-cooker from Ninja. Combining 10 ways to cook (including air frying) in one versatile device, this clever cooker gives you the space you need to prepare several dishes at once, and the 5.7-litre non-stick, ceramic coated cooking pot can fit a 2kg roast! From steaming and sauteing to air frying and dehydrating, let the Ninja Speedi make your food preparation a breeze, whatever you're making.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Speedi 10 in 1 5.7L Rapid-Cooker & Air Fryer ON400UK from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £249. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £189.96, with no P&P, you’re saving £59.04.

Quick cooking with the power of steam - Ninja Speedi's Rapid Cooking System combines steam with convection heat. Whether you're creating fluffy grains or al dente pasta, tender vegetables and crispy mains, you'll get brilliant results, and you can do it all at once. Steam quickly infuses food with moisture while convection air crisps and caramelises.

Speedi Meals - transform your favourite ingredients into multi-textured meals in just 15 minutes (excluding pre-heat time). Perfect for quick weeknight dinners, simply layer your ingredients in the cooking pot using the adjustable Cook and Crisp Tray and in no time you'll be tucking in! You'll receive a recipe guide to get you started and you can also create thousands of custom recipes with the Speedi Meal Builder website.

• Cook three parts of your meals simultaneously
  • Accessories are dishwasher safe
  • Measures (h x w x d): 31cm x 33cm x 35cm (12.2" x 13" x 13.8")
  • Weighs: 7.3kg
  • Power cable length: 90cm (35.4")

10 ways to cook:
Rapid Cooker Mode combining steam with convection heat:

• Speedi Meals
  • Steam Air Fry
  • Steam Bake
  • Steam
Convection Hob functions:

• Air Fry
  • Grill
  • Bake/Roast
  • Dehydrate
  • Sear/Saute
  • Slow Cook

Contains:

• 1 x Cook and Crisp tray
  • 1 x 5.7L removable cooking pot
  • 1 x lid handle
  • 1 x cooker lid
  • 1 x heating element
  • 1 x control panel
  • 1 x cooker base
  • 1 x Smart Switch
  • 1 x air outlet vent
  • 1 x condensation collector

All measurements are approximate

Beware, if Ninja products break down just outside the guarantee you will get no help from anyone. I can't find anyone in scotland that would look at my Foodie which is now in tip heaven. Waste of £300 or whatever it cost. I need a little air fryer but it won't be a ninja.

CC
I’ve got one .. wow that’s bad sorry to hear it … did it just stop working ? I use mine for pressure cooking apple and bolognese etc … it’s enough to put you off for sure ! ..

They’ve seen the error of their ways and have announced that it’s now £20 cheaper, so is now £169.96 not that I want one.

At the beginning of the demo that I saw, Gail showed a meal of stuffed chicken breasts and (sludgy) pasta with (overcooked) broccoli that she said took 15 mins to cook. She redid it on camera, but 15 mins later, she didn't show us the finished meal. I wonder why.

I’ve got one .. wow that’s bad sorry to hear it … did it just stop working ? I use mine for pressure cooking apple and bolognese etc … it’s enough to put you off for sure ! ..
The sensor on the lid went. I followed all the instructions to clean inside the lid (very difficult actually) but it wouldn't be fixed. I used it 3 times a day every day so I suppose I probably got my money's worth. I did read lots of reviews all over the net that the sensor conking out is quite a common problem which no one mentions in the sales pitch. Inside the guarantee the unit gets replaced, outside the guarantee you can wave goodbye to your cash.

CC

The sensor on the lid went. I followed all the instructions to clean inside the lid (very difficult actually) but it wouldn't be fixed. I used it 3 times a day every day so I suppose I probably got my money's worth. I did read lots of reviews all over the net that the sensor conking out is quite a common problem which no one mentions in the sales pitch. Inside the guarantee the unit gets replaced, outside the guarantee you can wave goodbye to your cash.

CC
If you get things from Argos their customer service is great … Bosch were useless .. guarantee was ok admittedly but if item is faulty and not fit for purpose maybe they would consider something … but they are very good service etc all round I find

Aldi are really good. My mum has taken stuff back to them 3 years down the line and they replace no trouble or refund if the item is not available even if the item was out of guarantee (mum keeps all receipts for electrical goods). John Lewis also replaced a tablet that one of the boys had chucked (accidentally) a can of coke over and ruined it. I think Ninja is an American company which is why no one in the UK has any service experience to offer to mend things. I'm back to the Salter mini oven I got from IW and I've a halogen oven in the lock up so I'm not out of options.

CC

I have the Aldi one & it’s brilliant
Also recently bought a smaller Asda one for the motorhome that cost £29 on offer If it turns out to be as reliable as their slow cooker I’ve had for two years I’ll be very happy.

I have the Aldi one & it’s brilliant
Also recently bought a smaller Asda one for the motorhome that cost £29 on offer If it turns out to be as reliable as their slow cooker I’ve had for two years I’ll be very happy.
Brilliant 🤩 .. i love a great bargain happy ending 🤩

Latest posts

Back