Oh dear Lord

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Not only do we have to put up with high prices, exorbitant p & p, and iffy fashion, but we have to endure the personal presentations of the BAs themselves and the strangulation of the English language by the some of the permanent staff.

Just flicked over and it was the Vintage Diamonique show with the BA showing off the most ****** awful false plastic false nails with different neon coloured tips. Her stubby chubby fingers clearly showing underneath. The young presenter clearly thought her audience had community deafness as she shouted her way through each item.

We have Katie Pemberton ('Moda') with her weird fingers and cheap rings, Anna from Lola Rose wearing clothes that make her look like a bag of sugar tied in the middle, Jenny Blackhurst talks 19 to the dozen with eyebrows that will run out of forehead, Alex with her cackling laugh, and Melissa with her scarecrow hair and her pronunciation of paaaaaair (pear).

QVC hasn't gone downhill, its hurtled its way to the gutter.

Not only do we have to put up with high prices, exorbitant p & p, and iffy fashion, but we have to endure the personal presentations of the BAs themselves and the strangulation of the English language by the some of the permanent staff.

Just flicked over and it was the Vintage Diamonique show with the BA showing off the most ****** awful false plastic false nails with different neon coloured tips. Her stubby chubby fingers clearly showing underneath. The young presenter clearly thought her audience had community deafness as she shouted her way through each item.

We have Katie Pemberton ('Moda') with her weird fingers and cheap rings, Anna from Lola Rose wearing clothes that make her look like a bag of sugar tied in the middle, Jenny Blackhurst talks 19 to the dozen with eyebrows that will run out of forehead, Alex with her cackling laugh, and Melissa with her scarecrow hair and her pronunciation of paaaaaair (pear).

I love your rants, brissles. I feel your frustration.

Brissles, get off the fence!

Apart from that you loved it ? 🤣👍
I know it’s not great lately is it ?
When Jackie kabbler was getting excited about lobsters with the joules presenter, I know it was all getting a bit weird🥴

Yes I forgot about the lobster. Kabler may be a novelist of note (!), but she's always seemed a sandwich short of a picnic to me.

And how many times have various presenters and BAs discussed food for endless wrist slitting minutes while presenting products ! ice cream, M & Ms, cheeselets, puddings ......... lobsters !!!!! always with the same punchline "oooooh ! I'm feeling hungry now " . No you're not, you've probably been told in your ear to stretch out the programme or it will finish early !

Latest posts

Back