One Day Special products are dire!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder why the Landlady spends such an extortionate amount (and I'm meaning an eye watering amount here according to rentboy) on her cream, when she could have Cyclax?

It surely dosen't matter what Fag Ash slaps on her grid, 40 Woodbines a day will put paid to any beauty regime.

It's rash and unfair assumptions such as these that, quite rightly, infuriate people like Waynetta.

In future please consider your words more carefully deedee.

I am very sorry Wirral, I proffer my humblest apologies to you too
I had no idea my comments would cause such distress, I will give my words more thoughtful consideration in future
I'm usually very considerate of what I say so please forgive my inadvertent aberration.......please :mysmilie_19:

I am very sorry Wirral, I proffer my humblest apologies to you too
I had no idea my comments would cause such distress, I will give my words more thoughtful consideration in future
I'm usually very considerate of what I say so please forgive my inadvertent aberration.......please :mysmilie_19:

While I welcome your apparent good intentions one can only be judged on one's actions.

I'll be monitoring your future posts, very carefully.

While I welcome your apparent good intentions one can only be judged on one's actions.

I'll be monitoring your future posts, very carefully.

I think that's absolutely fair enough Wirral and I accept it without rancour. I welcome constructive criticism and I'm eager to learn and improve.
I think Mike Mason is an intelligent gentleman, Lisa Brash is a knowledgeable art expert, Sally Jacks is a classy, stylish fashionista and James Russell has immense knowledge about jewellery and I constantly learn from each and every one of them. Indeed my life is richer for watching these channels.
There.......how was that??!!

I think that's absolutely fair enough Wirral and I accept it without rancour. I welcome constructive criticism and I'm eager to learn and improve.
I think Mike Mason is an intelligent gentleman, Lisa Brash is a knowledgeable art expert, Sally Jacks is a classy, stylish fashionista and James Russell has immense knowledge about jewellery and I constantly learn from each and every one of them. Indeed my life is richer for watching these channels.
There.......how was that??!!

I'm encouraged if not entirely overwhelmed, it's a start I suppose.

I feel the presenters are often undervalued and indeed vilified by some posters on this forum, sadly this is indicative of the general negative tone I experience here.

Gollum has just come on introducing his 10 pm show. Apparently he has a one day special that we won't want to miss. Giving everyone time to put the kettle on to await his exciting show.

I'm encouraged if not entirely overwhelmed, it's a start I suppose.

I feel the presenters are often undervalued and indeed vilified by some posters on this forum, sadly this is indicative of the general negative tone I experience here.

Thank you Wirral, I'm so encouraged by your feedback. You've made me want to try much harder in my appreciation of the channels and the presenters.
You've really opened my mind and my eyes to their abundant talents. I feel this is the start of a new and very exciting chapter in my way way of thinking.
I take my inspiration from you as a much respected forum member and individual, thank you.

Gollum has just come on introducing his 10 pm show. Apparently he has a one day special that we won't want to miss. Giving everyone time to put the kettle on to await his exciting show.

I'm really looking forward to it, I've got my cup of tea and I'm ready!

Thank you Wirral, I'm so encouraged by your feedback. You've made me want to try much harder in my appreciation of the channels and the presenters.
You've really opened my mind and my eyes to their abundant talents. I feel this is the start of a new and very exciting chapter in my way way of thinking.
I take my inspiration from you as a much respected forum member and individual, thank you.

You show me another shopping channel that has a presenter that looks and sounds like a dog rough 'Rogue Traders' scoundrel yet has the elegance and panache to wear personally initialled cuffs?

Think on lady.

Oh yes Momma, Rodney was in his element. Apparently he's been busy on a 'big TV show' recently.

He didn't name it though, nor did he say what his role was :mysmilie_59:

Presumably he was successful enough to get X Factor audience tickets :mysmilie_59:

russell hobbs mixer thingy

PLUS: they've got an actual brand :)
PLUS: it looks like a 1/2 decent bit of kit
NEGATIVE: I can get it for £148.06 (delivered) from Amazon, SAB price £174.99 plus £7.99 p&p plus call charges

WOW the ... how is it they put it ... 'great bargains' just keep on coming at SAD oops sorry i mean SAB ;)

Well you've got to give them credit for another decent brand name for the One Day Special. They need more like this. There's no way they can compete with Amazon on the price so I reckon a lot of non-internet users will snap this up.

The deal of the day today is ladies Skimo watches.

Just been on the skimo watch website and it says they are exclusively sold at superdrug. Are they like a superdrug own brand? Why are bid selling them.

Latest posts

Back