Ow my eyes hurt bad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

les fritos

Registered Shopper
Just come in from work and put on the telly while hubby makes me a brew, ah nice and relaxing aaaaghhhhh what in the heck are some of those patterns of kim and co? Truly disgusting! If you wear these you must give your friends a headache - this has been a very bad weekend i have only just recovered from the scary man GS yesterday morning - a blond version of the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang and what the feck is that wig kim is wearing as for simpering charlie dont get me started - telly off :mysmilie_81:

Well don't put your television back on for the moment as Julia Roberts wearing a very unflattering leopard print outfit isn't likely to make you feel any better!

yes JR looks gi-normous in it, but apparently it's sold out - unbelievable !!

Ah there you are LH, I've been trying to hold the fort (or is it fart) in your absence. Don't know how effectively though. You know that some of our fellow forumites are apt to cave in so easily....

Just had a peek. It's scary. I like Julia but she looks like a bat out of hell.

She looks ridiculous!

I can't work out QVC's 'fashion'. Most of it is the complete opposite! But occasionally there's some good pieces. I did order a couple of dresses from the Ronni Nicole shows yesterday as I thought they were v on trend.

She looks ridiculous!

I can't work out QVC's 'fashion'. Most of it is the complete opposite! But occasionally there's some good pieces. I did order a couple of dresses from the Ronni Nicole shows yesterday as I thought they were v on trend.

lol I can see you've been watching too much Glen!!! :mysmilie_17:

Ah there you are LH, I've been trying to hold the fort (or is it fart) in your absence. Don't know how effectively though. You know that some of our fellow forumites are apt to cave in so easily....

I don't think there's too much to worry about today addy my little forumite friend.
If anyone should want to buy any QVC 'fashion' then they are beyond my help.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back