Panasonic ALL2EB Set of 2 Wi-Fi Multiroom Speakers OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Panasonic ALL2EB Set of 2 Wi-Fi Multiroom Speakers with Bluetooth
Item Number 508119
QVC Price: £218.00
One Time Only Price £179.88
P&P £7.95

The ALL2 from Panasonic sounds as good as it looks, with an upright design that gives it the room to produce a powerful, detailed, well rounded sound, while an innovative Long Stroke Woofer produces levels of bass you'd normally only hear from much larger speakers. With their stylish design, clock radio and powerful sound output, these clever ALL2 speakers perfectly combine convenience with sound quality - use each one alone, or combine the two as part of a surround sound system.

Let's get personal - the ALL2 lets you access your favourite music sources at the touch of a single button. Just tell it what internet radio station you want to assign to each of the clearly numbered buttons on its top edge and that's it… you can instantly access your six favourite music channels.

Bedside companion - the ALL2 boasts Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you can wirelessly stream all your favourite music your Bluetooth-compatible smartphone, laptop or tablet computer.

40W output
Integrated LED alarm clock
WiFi and Bluetooth compatible
Stream from Spotify, Napster and more
Can also be used as wireless rear speakers for the ALL70T Soundbar or ALL30T Speakerboard
AUX-in
Ethernet port
Mains electrical
Speaker (h x w x d): 18cm x 12cm x 13.5cm (7" x 4.7" x 5.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508119

This seems a good price, following a quick search around the internet eg Richer Sounds are £109 each.

Unfortunately there is no QVC presentation video, only a meaningless infomercial.

I am currently equipping my house with similar Bose speakers (seen on Q but bought cheaper elsewhere) and I don't suppose they would be compatible. The Bose cost much more, and look about the same size.

This seems a good price, following a quick search around the internet eg Richer Sounds are £109 each.

Unfortunately there is no QVC presentation video, only a meaningless infomercial.

I am currently equipping my house with similar Bose speakers (seen on Q but bought cheaper elsewhere) and I don't suppose they would be compatible. The Bose cost much more, and look about the same size.

thats because they wont be aired till 9pm tonight

Latest posts

Back