Perfume dupes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
If anyone likes Alien by Mugler, I have discovered a perfume called Luna for sale in New Look. It's smells exactly like Alien and what's more it's an eau de parfum not eau de toilette. Price - £12.99 for a 50ml bottle, when you open the box the bottle inside is really pretty and the perfume actually lasts even on my skin that literally doesn't hold scent for love nor money. Seriously this is the best dupe I've ever tried! I would recommend this to anyone who likes Alien

WOW, I wonder if they do any others, I used to LOVE Gucci Envy, the closest dupe I could get to that was Soie Rouge which was an Avon version, I loved that equally!

WOW, I wonder if they do any others, I used to LOVE Gucci Envy, the closest dupe I could get to that was Soie Rouge which was an Avon version, I loved that equally!
From what I've read about the New Look perfumes the one called Blush is supposed to smell like Coco Madamoiselle and Dusk is a ringer for La vie est Belle. The even better thing is that they all come in small bottles that cost £6.99 each as well as the full sized £12.99 ones. I had smelled the Luna tester and was going to buy it but unfortunately they'd sold out of the little bottles so I bought the large one. If you can get to a branch of New Look these fragrances are well worth exploring, testers are available so you can have a quick spritz and then go off and come back a little bit later if you're impressed, but for £6.99 for a small bottle, it's well worth taking a chance anyway, and as I said they're all eau de parfums. I've bought dupes before but never have they held their fragrance the way this one does.

I've just bought a bottle of Zara Red Temptation that is a dupe of Baccarat Rouge.
It's a Christmas present for me from hubby as he said he probably wouldn't have got the right one.
I had a spray of the tester and it lasted all day on me and smells expensive.

On Fragrantica they say that Avon's Passion Dance is a close approximation of Soie Rouge, does anyone else know it?

Latest posts

Back