Peter Andre comes to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011...?cm_re=Banner-_-HeaderPromo-_-PeterAndreonQVC

I don't know about you, but it seems like ages since Peter Andre was in the newspapers or on TV. It's very rare this shy and retiring man gives anything away about his private life, so this trip to QVC to promote his latest magnum opus will be a treat - I wonder if we'll get to see 'The Real Pete' or find out anything about his incredibly quiet and secret marriage to Katie Price (that's what her name is I think, I'm not sure as you very rarely see her on TV or in the papers - SUCH a wallflower).

*le sigh* :talking:

Mistress Barb will be avoiding Q like the plague whence he is on.

Peter Andre comes to QVC ?

:doh:

I'm fed up with these musical extravaganzas ... or whatever they are

I think that's great of QVC to give some air time to a relatively unknown person as far too many celebs hug the limelight.......:wink: Wonder if he'll turn up with a Mysterious Girl and declare his Unconditional love in A Whole New World?

Now, before you ask........no, I'm not a fan and I just googled his songs!!!! :blush:

Peter Andre comes to QVC ?

Nice enough guy, but do I want to see him on a shopping channel........................NO.

It's been recorded today as Debbie Flint is the one interviewing him as she posted this on FB last night "Debbie Flint
recording an interview with peter andre at qvc tomoro - eek! he'll be on selling his new single perfect night... :) x" , Craig Rowe seems to think that Debbie will be the new Mrs Andre as he posted this reply "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter I reckon he will at last find happiness and a new wife ;)" :puke::taphead: .

She's been inundated with Autograph requests by viewers , I'm not one as I think his mouth looks like someone has put half a pound of dog s**t under his nose.... :mysmilie_61: and he's just another £ sign in the CAN Associates coffers....

Peter Andre ?? WHO HE ? AND what does he do ???? apologies for not keeping up with Sun reader television or comic book magazines, but am I to understand this is another "singer" - (I use the term loosely in comparison to Sinatra or Pavarotti) I could be the only person on the planet that has never watched X factor in all its various forms, or Britains got talent, or any other reality show that is listed in the tv guide. So forgive my ignorance, must get back to the News Channel !

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/qgossip/2011...?cm_re=Banner-_-HeaderPromo-_-PeterAndreonQVC

I don't know about you, but it seems like ages since Peter Andre was in the newspapers or on TV. It's very rare this shy and retiring man gives anything away about his private life, so this trip to QVC to promote his latest magnum opus will be a treat - I wonder if we'll get to see 'The Real Pete' or find out anything about his incredibly quiet and secret marriage to Katie Price (that's what her name is I think, I'm not sure as you very rarely see her on TV or in the papers - SUCH a wallflower).

*le sigh* :talking:

Mistress Barb will be avoiding Q like the plague whence he is on.

I like him and he is good with the children.

Peter Andre ?? WHO HE ? AND what does he do ???? apologies for not keeping up with Sun reader television or comic book magazines, but am I to understand this is another "singer" - (I use the term loosely in comparison to Sinatra or Pavarotti) I could be the only person on the planet that has never watched X factor in all its various forms, or Britains got talent, or any other reality show that is listed in the tv guide. So forgive my ignorance, must get back to the News Channel !

No you're not, I watched one or two in the early days but I'm with you now apart from "Strictly", I quite enjoy that

Peter Andre has just won Father of the Year for the 2nd time running.
I think he's a nice guy (anybody who cares so much for their children is ok by me),don't know what he ever saw in Katie Price.

gotta remember Kerry Katona won that one year too!! :confused:

Kerry Katona won Father of the Year?

Mrs J: what do YOU know that we don't? :thinking:

Though "Cokehead of the Year" would be more appropriate methinks - how on Earth she kept custody of her kids is beyond me...

Latest posts

Back