Peter Simon: Increasingly worrying behaviour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh heck, Peter's off on one about his worry angels again (to guide and comfort you)
it's actually a light up fairy for the garden!!
but no matter, it's still there for you when you feel you have nobody to talk to, it'll be there to listen to your worries and troubles at any time of day or night just pop out to your garden and talk to a stone effect light up statue..........nothing wrong with that surely??!!

oh heck, Peter's off on one about his worry angels again (to guide and comfort you)
it's actually a light up fairy for the garden!!
but no matter, it's still there for you when you feel you have nobody to talk to, it'll be there to listen to your worries and troubles at any time of day or night just pop out to your garden and talk to a stone effect light up statue..........nothing wrong with that surely??!!

... Or, if you don't want the neighbours to think you are chewing the carpets, talking to a lump of plastic, ring the Samaritans.... phones open 24/7 and don't charge

Jeez St.Peter Simon is really going on today, most of it is just a load of jibberish... Introducing a pair of earrings, now an earring is a earring
but not to him....
'ive got to say this is lovely we've got the most extrod... i love it, we, we had these last night and they flew out, they're a combination of
design of octacrystal (whatever that is) not only in a channel set, quarter CRESS moon (whatever that is) to that convection of a dome
of crystal, stud earrings.... delicious'.

Jeez St.Peter Simon is really going on today, most of it is just a load of jibberish... Introducing a pair of earrings, now an earring is a earring
but not to him....
'ive got to say this is lovely we've got the most extrod... i love it, we, we had these last night and they flew out, they're a combination of
design of octacrystal (whatever that is) not only in a channel set, quarter CRESS moon (whatever that is) to that convection of a dome
of crystal, stud earrings.... delicious'.

I turned him off after he'd cooked 'parsley' in the halogen, I suppose he was looking for 'parsnips' but couldn't quite get there. He's coughing and spluttering and making no sense at all.

'And at that kind of buy.........'

Bye bye

just tuned in for 5 minutes

"you have got it for a £1" no you have not

we have lost ourrrrrr shirt here

and called rezi rizla

switched over

just tuned in for 5 minutes

"you have got it for a £1" no you have not

we have lost ourrrrrr shirt here

and called rezi rizla

switched over

Rezi got off lightly just being compared to a ciggie paper, have you heard him with the Panjaban guys?

Lord knows what he calls them :drunk:

yes

punjaban paraaajabn pjaban

and the best of all punjabiaban

I have watched more of Dirty Peter in the last 2 days than I have in a long time and I have to say he seems worse than ever.

Thoroughly dreadful, it's hard to imagine him getting a TV gig on any other channel. Except perhaps those awful Psychic Stations!

Rezi got off lightly just being compared to a ciggie paper, have you heard him with the Panjaban guys?

Lord knows what he calls them :drunk:

He called Liana Laura the other night and she looked over at him as if she was going to correct him but probably thought better of it.

Is he a wind up merchant, or a doddery old fool? I can't make up my mind.

He called Liana Laura the other night and she looked over at him as if she was going to correct him but probably thought better of it.

Is he a wind up merchant, or a doddery old fool? I can't make up my mind.

Oh i'm sure most of it is just an act Momma, he seems as sharp as a blade when he wants to be.

The laughable thing is he isn't even that old, my Dad is nearly 73 and he's as sharp as a blade so I can only assume Dirty Peter is performing most if not all the time.

But...............

dp1.jpg

Oh i'm sure most of it is just an act Momma, he seems as sharp as a blade when he wants to be.

The laughable thing is he isn't even that old, my Dad is nearly 73 and he's as sharp as a blade so I can only assume Dirty Peter is performing most if not all the time.

But...............

View attachment 9143

I'd love a few of those to smash

Does Mikeyboy do one with 'avviiiiit' on?

Latest posts

Back