Peter Simon's Grand Kids.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_daze

Registered Shopper
While selling the Viking Electric Bikes (probably the best there are, according to PS) on Sunday last, he mentioned he had just been visited by his Grand Kids. Am I wrong, or is this the first time he's mentioned them? I've never heard him speak of any in laws, children or wife come to that. So how long have the Grand Kids been around I wonder?

While selling the Viking Electric Bikes (probably the best there are, according to PS) on Sunday last, he mentioned he had just been visited by his Grand Kids. Am I wrong, or is this the first time he's mentioned them? I've never heard him speak of any in laws, children or wife come to that. So how long have the Grand Kids been around I wonder?

Now that surprise me. Think he's mentioned 'her indoors' before but it was very tongue and cheek and took it as a joke :mysmilie_17:

Probably just invented for that bike hour

It's probably a new range they are going to stock in time for Christmas and he will be trying one of each out.

Only heard him mention "Our Bet" and "Our Karen" who I assumed were part of a made up group of friends like Larry Grayson did (a comedian who used them as part of his comedy act and was not a glorified salesman). Never heard anything like grand kids before personally. But then not only does he not make sense, not only does he talk rubbish, not only does he get words mixed up...

I just checked the video for the Viking Bikes. He actually says "I have some God Children and some Gr..(sentence unfinished) . When Ashley and Thomas came round the other day, they had their Bikes blah blah". So not sure now if it was his God children or his Gr..? So it's a bit confusing really! I do wish he'd learn to finish his sentences and make himself a bit clearer. We can live in hopes.

I just checked the video for the Viking Bikes. He actually says "I have some God Children and some Gr..(sentence unfinished) . When Ashley and Thomas came round the other day, they had their Bikes blah blah". So not sure now if it was his God children or his Gr..? So it's a bit confusing really! I do wish he'd learn to finish his sentences and make himself a bit clearer. We can live in hopes.

Ashley Thomas is the name of the vicar from Emmerdale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Thomas

Just be grateful they're not called Roly and Willy.

Latest posts

Back