ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Philips DVT2700 Digital Voice Recorder with Dragon Voice to Text Software

QVC Price: £63.00
One Time Only Price :£53.28
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Philips-DVT270...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-506904
This Philips DVT2700 digital recorder features fantastic audio quality MP3 recording for clear playback, voice activation for hands-free recording, and includes Dragon Naturally Speaking speech recognition software so you can easily turn recorded speech into text and automatically transcribe your dictation files. With a transcription accuracy rate of up to 99%, this handy recorder will certainly lessen your workload.

Dragon Naturally Speaking software - put an end to tedious typing and create text documents directly from recorded audio files. Dragon Naturally Speaking speech recognition software automatically converts your recording into a text file, with accuracy increasing the more you use the software, plus Dragon never misspells a word so typos are a thing of the past.

Work on the move - record documents and notes wherever you may be and when back at your desk, simply connect the recorder to your computer to begin turning your speech into text.

Stereo recording - the two built-in stereo microphones are designed to deliver clear voice recordings and reduce background noise, even in noisy environments. High-quality recording is essential for clear playback and accurate speech recognition results.
Large colour display for easy and intuitive operation
4GB of built-in memory for up to 44 days of recording
MicroSD memory card slot for virtually unlimited recording
2 x AAA batteries included

What's in the box?
Voice Tracer DVT2700 digital recorder
DVD-Rom with Speech Recognition software
USB cable
2 × AAA batteries
Quick start guide

Technical specifications:
LCD colour display
Resolution: 128 x 160p
Diagonal screen size: 4.3cm (1.7")
Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
Recording modes: PCM 1411 kbps, SHQ 192 kbps, HQ 96 kbps, SP 64 kbps, LP 8 kbps
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz (PCM/SHQ), 22 kHz (HQ), 16 kHz (SP/LP)
Bit rate: 8, 64, 96, 192, 1411 kbps
File overwrite and append mode
Record monitor function
Recording time: 1140 h (LP), 142 h (SP), 95 h (HQ), 47 h (SHQ), 6 h (PCM)
Silent recording mode
Prerecording mode
Voice recorder (w x h x d): 4.5cm x 11.3cm x 2cm (1.7" x 4.4" x 0.8")

Input/ output:
1 x headphone jack
1 x microphone stereo socket
1 x MicroSD card socket
1 x high speed USB 2.0

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows 8/7/Vista (32/64-bit)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GHz or later (SSE2 instruction set
required), L2 Cache: 512 KB
RAM memory: 1 GB
Hard disk space: 2 GB
DVD-ROM drive
USB: Free USB port

It sold out, then came back in about 1/2 hour.

I was interested, but then realised it was mainly designed for voice recording, not music.

But I then did some research, and ordered a hifi music recorder from Amazon, the same size, but more expensive, but free postage.

I do a lot of music activities so it should be ideal for this. So indirectly, Q has (yet again) caused me to spend money!

It sold out, then came back in about 1/2 hour.

I was interested, but then realised it was mainly designed for voice recording, not music.

But I then did some research, and ordered a hifi music recorder from Amazon, the same size, but more expensive, but free postage.

I do a lot of music activities so it should be ideal for this. So indirectly, Q has (yet again) caused me to spend money!

those will the be the ones that had it in their baskets & didnt check out as thats what happens when things sell out then pop back on the web later its usually after 20 or 30 mins (can vary depending on items)

Both QVC and IW are both obsessed at present with reminding people to check out their baskets. I'm sure they never used to do this, at least not with the monotonous regularity they do now!

Latest posts

Back