Please Chloe--it's a bag!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to admit I am not a Lulu Guiness fan and many of you are but the way Chloe is gushing over these bags is just too much for me to listen to.Then we have Nikki (LG Sales Director) almost elevating Lulu to sainthood.Sorry 'Grumpy old woman' will sign off now but my money is very safe in this hour!

Silver - you took the words out of my mouth, I could not have said it better. Another gripe I have, do QVC never think we may be a tad tired of some of the presenters' adverts, c'mon pleasssssssssssssssse already, we've seen them, we've seen time and time again ad nauseum, the same 'reasons' why LG to name but one, is so pleased to be selling on QVC, change the ad, there's enough money in the kitty to make new presenter adds. phewwww glad I got that off my chest.

I agree, she said James Dyson was a ridiculous engineer this morning. I think it was meant to be a compliment!

Often heard Franks using "infamous" to praise items eg "......and of course the infamous Amazing Grace" Presumably she knows it means shameful, discredited, abominable and unworthy.

Often heard Franks using "infamous" to praise items eg "......and of course the infamous Amazing Grace" Presumably she knows it means shameful, discredited, abominable and unworthy.

Jill is the master of malapropism...
Wikipedia: A malapropism (also called a Dogberryism or Cramtonism) is the use of an incorrect word in place of a word with a similar sound (which is often a paronym), resulting in a nonsensical, often humorous utterance.

Hmm, it's a bit like when Ali Young refers to something as 'hologriffic'. Most recent example on a Nails Inc show, Caroline even said holographic earlier in the show and Ali still said it wrong!

Latest posts

Back