Pompoos Jumper 152695

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LipstickCherry

Girl on Film
Nice shape! I'm afraid a trip to Warrington would involve a visit to the out-laws and that's too high a price to pay :blush: for a bargain; but it's worth searching on ebay Anne, I've seen a few Pompoos items on there. Or order I size larger and I'll wash and dry it for you...I can shrink anything! :blush:

Hope you track one down :sun:

Jude xx

I saw this jumper on this morning with Kathy and Catherine and I love it. No size 10s though. :(

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.152695.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

If anyone is at a QVC outlet any time soon and comes across this jumper in size 10 in either colour (or both!) please could you buy it (them) for me and then contact me so we can arrange payment/shipping. I will, of course, pay p&p.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Did you read the review on it?

Nice shape! I'm afraid a trip to Warrington would involve a visit to the out-laws and that's too high a price to pay :blush: for a bargain; but it's worth searching on ebay Anne, I've seen a few Pompoos items on there. Or order I size larger and I'll wash and dry it for you...I can shrink anything! :blush:

Jude xx

Haha! Thanks Jude. I had already checked ebay, but will continue to do so.

Did you read the review on it?

Oh, I hadn't! It's not good, is it? But I'm hoping that the reviewer has a strange body shape...

Jude xx

You heard it here first :tongue: :wonder: :sweat:

Latest posts

Back