Pretty you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like them....being enamoured of all things fluffy (faux of course) and sparkly, and they do get some good reviews. But I can see they are not exactly chic and sleek haute couture! They probably only appeal to those like me who like kitsch.

I quite like them....being enamoured of all things fluffy (faux of course) and sparkly, and they do get some good reviews. But I can see they are not exactly chic and sleek haute couture! They probably only appeal to those like me who like kitsch.

I quite like them too, I love anything fluffy and sparkly. But I still wouldn't spend that much on them, regardless.

I saw a little segment of this brand the other day, and Jill franks was practically hyperventilating over their slippers. I wondered if she was being ironic but no, she was really blown away by slippers with Pom poms, faux pearl and diamanté and little fluffy soles. They remind me of a soap barmaid - those slippers which used to have kitten heels, worn with a satin dressing gown!

But they're obviously popular so I must be missing something ;)

Those boot ones look like yeti legs but I don't hate them somehow!

They look comfortable and warm. Isn't that meant to be a sign of getting old when you look at footwear and like it because you think it looks comfortable?

I don't like them and I think they are too flat, which would make my feet ache. My slippers are hideous. They are clumpy looking Skecher things. My brother calls them my Gruffalo's feet.

They look comfortable and warm. Isn't that meant to be a sign of getting old when you look at footwear and like it because you think it looks comfortable?

Oooooooo, I know ! the highlight of my week is browsing the Home & Health aids catalogue for easy living !! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back