Question regarding Gatineau Water Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kedivarim

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me if the 'new' Gatineau Water Cream in a blue tube is a reformulation of the Gatineau Hydra Aura Eclat De Soie Water Cream in the white tube?
TIA

Got the answer guys. Just watched a Gatineau video from Michaela and she's giving tips on how to use this product. She's showing the Hydra Aura Eclat De Soie in the white tube and the 'new' Hydra Aura Water Creme and on the screen it says "same formula, new look!" Happy days 🙂

I hear what you're saying regarding the water content and the texture of this product Cashers and SisterBliss, however I still love it. IMO the way to use this cream is the usual cleanse & tone, apply serum to very damp skin, apply water cream next, then moisturizer on top. The dry, tight skin I get feels better by the day

To be honest I feel the same. I got it in a TSV and am using it over my pcmc just to use it up. No good for me on its own.
Use it under your PCMC Cashers x

I hear what you're saying regarding the water content and the texture of this product Cashers and SisterBliss, however I still love it. IMO the way to use this cream is the usual cleanse & tone, apply serum to very damp skin, apply water cream next, then moisturizer on top. The dry, tight skin I get feels better by the day

Use it under your PCMC Cashers x
I'll give it a go!! Thanks for the tip K.

Latest posts

Back