QVC Advent Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was going to do a thread about this as there have been a couple of ok deals, I thought. For example, 20% off bedding and the other day, 15% or 20% off “catering for Xmas” items (or something like that), both of which included Clearance items so I did buy something. On the whole, though, it’s been as you say - ie nothing special and no better than their everyday deals. The L’Occitane one is very galling.

I have been checking the apps for other retailers, however, and there have been some decent offers. These include Boots (as per thread about their 12 Days of Advent deals), M&S Sparks (a few 20% off offers and so far a free room spray, which is lovely), John Lewis, and Lidl (actually 24 days - some not great, though). Also, if anyone’s interested, see the Liz Earle which I’ve just discovered, and Quidco websites. I’m sorry I am only just mentioning now we are halfway through the 12 day ones.

I was going to do a thread about this as there have been a couple of ok deals, I thought. For example, 20% off bedding and the other day, 15% or 20% off “catering for Xmas” items (or something like that), both of which included Clearance items so I did buy something. On the whole, though, it’s been as you say - ie nothing special and no better than their everyday deals. The L’Occitane one is very galling.

I have been checking the apps for other retailers, however, and there have been some decent offers. These include Boots (as per thread about their 12 Days of Advent deals), M&S Sparks (a few 20% off offers and so far a free room spray, which is lovely), John Lewis, and Lidl (actually 24 days - some not great, though). Also, if anyone’s interested, see the Liz Earle which I’ve just discovered, and Quidco websites. I’m sorry I am only just mentioning now we are halfway through the 12 day ones.

Well of course you did, it would have been rude not to wouldn't it? Ha ha ha

Thank you m&s and john lewis. I‘ve been given a tree ornament, a bag of percy pigs, a bag of chocolate coins and a room spray. Thats what rewarding loyalty means. Take note QVC!
You’ve done well! I think M&S was better for me last year as I had more freebies but it seems to be more 15–20% off certain things this year and I already get a lot of those and Percy Pig sweets (which I don’t even like) throughout the year. I did get the free room spray the first day, though, and it’s really nice. I sound ungrateful but everything’s welcome, of course!

Latest posts

Back