QVC Black Friday deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
They have some good buys, but when you look at the items there is nothing to tell you it IS a Black Friday price.

I see that the wrap-it straps are now less that half-price and unfortunately I was sucked into the hype and bought 2 sets at full price, thinking they would be very useful. So far, I haven't found a use for any of them :(

They have some good buys, but when you look at the items there is nothing to tell you it IS a Black Friday price.

I see that the wrap-it straps are now less that half-price and unfortunately I was sucked into the hype and bought 2 sets at full price, thinking they would be very useful. So far, I haven't found a use for any of them :(

Now come on, Strato. Stop showing us these things. Even though you are not making a great case for them, I’ve now had to look at them and decided I might need them!

I do have some smaller ones I use for chargers so I’ll have to look at the sizes included in this set and think what I’d use them for. Amazon have a pack of 40 for £9.99 but they’re only 5“ and 8”.

Now come on, Strato. Stop showing us these things. Even though you are not making a great case for them, I’ve now had to look at them and decided I might need them!

I do have some smaller ones I use for chargers so I’ll have to look at the sizes included in this set and think what I’d use them for. Amazon have a pack of 40 for £9.99 but they’re only 5“ and 8”.

When they said you could hang up heavy items from hooks on walls, or from rafters, I thought that was a good idea. Then I realised I don't have any rafters or spare walls to fix hooks onto.

Last edited:
Black Friday aside, I think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for random finds and bargains from QVC. There was that multi-tool thing recently, for example. They might not need a separate thread for each but I would find it useful to have somewhere to come for occasional things in any department others have found when browsing the website. There’s a Bargain Hunter section for general deals on other sites and in shops; also a section for deals from brands QVC sell but with (usually) better prices elsewhere. This would be just things others might not otherwise spot. Or genuine price errors from Q - eg that big silver bowl from Culinary Concepts (which I think @candycane and @MrMarple, maybe @lynnonthelake) bagged for a ridiculously low price before QVC realised their mistake. Don’t know about QVC but I still haven’t got over that as I wasn’t quick enough😭

Not often I get a bargain but I like to let everyone know about a good deal. There was another one - can't think of the item now - but Q shut it down and refunded everyone's order. They do look here.

CC

Not often I get a bargain but I like to let everyone know about a good deal. There was another one - can't think of the item now - but Q shut it down and refunded everyone's order. They do look here.

CC
I think it was the Philip Kingsley brush and hair protector spray. I ‘bought’ it for I think £4 but they spotted their error and refunded me pronto 🥺 and ‘as a goodwill gesture’ sent me £5. Not sure if I even used it because it just covers their hefty postage costs 🙄

CC
Oh, do you think they bother looking at what we say? They certainly don’t seem to take much notice of our suggestions or criticisms! Maybe they think we’re all cranks. But whatever we are and whatever we say, most of us on here do spend money at QVC, some a huge amount, so they should pay heed and at least try to keep us happy, even if it’s just the smaller things.

Me too buddy, although I did use one. :(

I bought this recently, for a specific purpose, 1/2 price.

The "always on low" at night and then getting bright with motion is exactly what I need, never seen this feature before.

Acually the previous demo by a woman was much better, demonstrating how you can move the light and solar panel to virtually any position, and can screw them to a wall.

Are you just my inner self posting without me knowing it? I ordered these too.....

We bought the click-free at a good Black Friday price but it's sold out now. We've got an older one which needs upgrading and that's worked for us.

Black Friday aside, I think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for random finds and bargains from QVC. There was that multi-tool thing recently, for example. They might not need a separate thread for each but I would find it useful to have somewhere to come for occasional things in any department others have found when browsing the website. There’s a Bargain Hunter section for general deals on other sites and in shops; also a section for deals from brands QVC sell but with (usually) better prices elsewhere. This would be just things others might not otherwise spot. Or genuine price errors from Q - eg that big silver bowl from Culinary Concepts (which I think @candycane and @MrMarple, maybe @lynnonthelake) bagged for a ridiculously low price before QVC realised their mistake. Don’t know about QVC but I still haven’t got over that as I wasn’t quick enough😭
Bargain spotted alert, kind of idea? For Q stuff... sometimes Q do have some under the radar stuff which is excellent value.
@stratobuddy I just bought those Wrap-it straps! I had been looking at them already, so grabbing the price of something I need, Thank you👍

Bargain spotted alert, kind of idea? For Q stuff... sometimes Q do have some under the radar stuff which is excellent value.
@stratobuddy I just bought those Wrap-it straps! I had been looking at them already, so grabbing the price of something I need, Thank you👍
Yes, exactly that, MML. I will start a thread for it here if and when I spot a new such “bargain” on the QVC site soon, or someone else might like to. I quite like “Bargain spotted alert” as a thread title, thanks!

I bought this recently, for a specific purpose, 1/2 price.

The "always on low" at night and then getting bright with motion is exactly what I need, never seen this feature before.

Acually the previous demo by a woman was much better, demonstrating how you can move the light and solar panel to virtually any position, and can screw them to a wall.

Weve got a solar floodlight with a sensor in the garden. I think it was either from Amazon or dear old Wilko. Do miss that place used to get bargains from them.

Weve got a solar floodlight with a sensor in the garden. I think it was either from Amazon or dear old Wilko. Do miss that place used to get bargains from them.
The boss of THE RANGE (who is based in Plymouth) is reopening 3 or 4 branches at the beginning of December, including Plymouth, then about 30 or 40 more around the UK (he bought the brand name and some of the Wilco products). He will be re-employing some of the staff.

Are they easy to use?
It's a while since we used the first one but yes, as far as I can remember - just plug in and it did its own thing picking up what it needed to. We might have had to tell it to ignore duplicated stuff, but that I think was about it. It was a bargain at about £56. Sometimes QC does have them!

I bought the original click-free and filled it up. 😳 I now back up photos etc with a Datalogixx that I bought from QVC. It looks very similar to the new click-free although, as far as I know, it doesn’t allow you to change black and white photos into colour. I haven’t got any black and white photos that I want to update anyway.

Latest posts

Back