QVC posted item TWICE by Royal Mail not received it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
My daughter ordered an Estee Lauder lipstick from QVC after she liked mine. It never arrived. Ten days after, she contacted QVC who said they would send another one to her. That never arrived either! It's been about 3 or 4 weeks now. What's going on?! She gets other Royal Mail post & packages ok. She checked QVC had the correct address, which they did. She's still waiting for it now but I'm sure it won't turn up now at this late stage. Obviously QVC will have to refund her but it's really frustrating and annoying.

It’ll be more frustrating waiting for the stupid letter they send out asking for proof of non-delivery and then waiting for her refund. I doubt it’s the fault of Royal Mail as QVC make too many mistakes not to blame the problem on them.

Is the lipstick available elsewhere because most other companies send their good tracked?

Well get this....I arranged a collection with dpd for something non q related. Instead of collecting said box, they collected my q tsv that hermes had left on d.step.....with my details all over it.
dpd Call centre being completely **** about this. Treated as a lost p[arcel? Wtf???

It’ll be more frustrating waiting for the stupid letter they send out asking for proof of non-delivery and then waiting for her refund. I doubt it’s the fault of Royal Mail as QVC make too many mistakes not to blame the problem on them.

Is the lipstick available elsewhere because most other companies send their good tracked?
Since I posted, she phoned them again and they said they've refunded her so no letter sent. Yes she's going to look elsewhere for it, very strange though.

Latest posts

Back