• Radley TSV 5.jpg
    Radley TSV 5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 226
Radley London Shirley Avenue Boxed Medium Zip-Top Leather Purse
Item Number: 199624
QVC Price £78.96
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £1.95

Everyone needs a little organisation in their life, which is why the Shirley Avenue purse from Radley London is a smart option for your accessories collection. A medium zip-top purse beautifully crafted from panelled leather, it's designed to fit snugly inside most bags and features a multitude of interior slots and pockets, so you have a place for all your cards, cash and receipts. Packaged in a box, it will make a gorgeous gift for a lucky loved one too, especially a Radley fan. And it's only available at QVC!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Radley London Shirley Avenue Boxed Medium Zip-Top Leather Purse from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £78.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £33.96.
Everyday organisation - whether you're off to work, heading out shopping or meeting friends for lunch, this purse will help you keep your essentials organised and secure. Its bi-fold shape with press stud fastening ensures everything stays in place, while the foil print logo adds a touch of elegance.
Six fabulous colours - after a hue that reflects the winter season? Pick Alpine or Deep Sea. Prefer the ease of a classic neutral? Choose Black, Chalk or Walnut. Or, if you like a lovable bright, go for Coulis.
  • Bi-fold shape with press stud fastening
  • Inner pockets: 10 x card slots, 2 x slip pockets, 1 x notes section, 1 x zipped coin pocket
  • Branded metal puller on coin pocket zip
  • Crafted in leather for a luxurious feel
  • Comes boxed and with a dust bag
  • Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% polyester
  • Wipe clean only
  • Purse (h x w x d): 9cm x 14cm x 2.5cm (3.5" x 5.5" x 1")
Colour options:
  • Alpine
  • Black
  • Chalk
  • Coulis
  • Deep Sea
  • Walnut
All measurements are approximate

Radley London Silicone Watch & Bracelet Set
Item Number: 349909
QVC Price £84.96
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £1.95

Delight a loved one or treat yourself with this accessories gift set from Radley London. This sleek duo is only available at QVC and includes a silicone watch adorned with an adorable Radley dog charm, as well as a chic charm bracelet featuring the same Radley dog charm and a circular branded charm. All beautifully presented in a gift box, this set is a joy to give and receive.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Radley London Silicone Watch and Bracelet set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £90 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.92 plus P&P, you're saving £40.08.
All in the details - we adore every well-thought-out detail in this watch and bracelet set, from the colour-matching face on the watch that gives it a modern finish, to the charms that decorate both pieces in the most delightful way. These details are what makes this pair work so wonderfully together, whether you wear them on the same wrist or one on each for a look everyone will be envious of.
A thoughtful gift - anyone would be thrilled with a watch or a bracelet as a gift and with this set, they’ll get both! Even better, they’re already packaged together in a charming gift box, so you can present the set how it is, slip it into their stocking or add some extra wrapping. Not sure about wrist size? The watch can be easily adjusted to suit most wrist sizes with the buckle fastening and the bracelet has an extender chain for that perfect fit.
Tailor it to you (or them) - choose from six watch colours with complementing metal tones that match the hardware details on the watch. Amethyst or Cobweb come with a Rose Gold bracelet, Black or Coulis with Pale Gold, and Deep Sea or Espresso with Silver.
Watch:
  • Silicone strap, plastic case with stainless steel back, metal buckle
  • Dial features brass batons at each hour
  • Watch movement: three hand quartz analogue
  • Small Radley logo on watch face
  • Adjustable wearing length: from 14cm - 17.5cm (5.5" - 6.9")
Bracelet:
  • Toned base metal
  • Features Radley dog charm and circular charm
  • Lobster clasp fastening
  • Bracelet length: 17cm (6.7") with 4cm (2.6") extender chain
Colour options:
  • Amethyst - with Rose Gold details and bracelet
  • Black - with Pale Gold details and bracelet
  • Cobweb - with Rose Gold details and bracelet
  • Coulis - with Pale Gold details and bracelet
  • Deep Sea - with Silver details and bracelet
  • Espresso - with Silver details and bracelet
Contains:
  • 1 x silicone watch
  • 1 x charm bracelet
  • 1 x gift box
  • Radley London warranty card

All measurements are approximate

Not for me. My loved ones and me use smart phone or watch to pay so no need for a wallet as cards stored digitally, can’t remember using cash. Wouldn’t buy bracelet because of clasp, hate the fuss, rather have friendship style, especially because I have large wrists. I have Apple Watch so don’t want a normal watch, if I wore that, I would not record my steps. I can buy decorative straps for rare occasions.
No thank you.

Not for me. My loved ones and me use smart phone or watch to pay so no need for a wallet as cards stored digitally, can’t remember using cash. Wouldn’t buy bracelet because of clasp, hate the fuss, rather have friendship style, especially because I have large wrists. I have Apple Watch so don’t want a normal watch, if I wore that, I would not record my steps. I can buy decorative straps for rare occasions.
No thank you.
Me neither and that's not to say I don't like the TSV's , they're lovely and a reasonable price for what they are. Most people I know, myself included wear a smart watch and as much as I like the look of a classic wrist watch, my smart watch does so much I couldn't possibly change back to a regular one. Press mine and it talks the time, I can take calls on it, pay for shopping, count my steps and a whole host of other things and as you said there's a whole variety of straps one can buy to switch up the look and of course you can change the look of the face whenever you fancy - One for the traditionalists and technophobes I think. The bracelet is a cute little extra though.
A purse, good staple present, although they're becoming ever more redundant.

I forgot to add that my £7 purse is also tri-fold but it’s a neat design so fits easily into a side section of my handbag. I can see it outlasting me as it’s showing no signs of wear and tear. I guess I’m extremely happy with it because I’ve never bothered about having branded items.

My female friends and I decided not to exchange Christmas presents but, if we still did then I would have bought the TSV for them. My family and partner are all male and they obviously wouldn’t want to receive a purse but it would be easier if they did because they’re a nightmare to buy things for, 🙄

Latest posts

Back