Revamp TSV 06/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is from Revamp.
Just why don’t they drop this revitalise spiel now 🥱
Is it they don’t have a clue what beauty brand its going to be, so that covers just about everything.
But as would Update, Transform, Revamp, Regenerate, Revive, Refresh, Rejuvenate etc, etc, etc.
🥱🥱😂

I agree.

Everyone will be so revitalised that there’ll be no need to buy any more of their over-priced beauty products any more. (I haven’t done so for years. 😉)

Just why don’t they drop this revitalise spiel now 🥱
Is it they don’t have a clue what beauty brand its going to be, so that covers just about everything.
But as would Update, Transform, Revamp, Regenerate, Revive, Refresh, Rejuvenate etc, etc, etc.
🥱🥱😂
I had thought the Revitalise would be dropped after January ended but here we are in March!!!

It wreaks of desperation on QVC’s part because they know beauty is a big seller so beauty gloop etc is now on ad nauseum, under the banner of “Revitalise your beauty.” 🙄

Attachments

• Revamp TSV 1.jpg
    Revamp TSV 1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Revamp TSV 2.jpg
    Revamp TSV 2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Revamp TSV 3.jpg
    Revamp TSV 3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Revamp TSV 4.jpg
    Revamp TSV 4.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Revamp TSV 5.jpg
    Revamp TSV 5.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 57
Revamp Progloss Hollywood Wave, Curl & Advanced Shine Rotating Curler
Item Number: 729053
QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Say hello to a good hair day, every day! Designed to eliminate frizz and leave your locks silky and shiny, Revamp's Progloss Hollywood Wave, Curl & Advanced Shine Automatic Rotating Curler is your all-in-one styling tool for a fabulous 'do every time. With three heat settings between 170C and 210C, it offers a tailored-to-you experience that produces easy, tangle-free curls and waves, while also releasing jets of ions into the hair, leaving it beautifully smooth. For that fresh-from-the-salon finish, it has to be this effortless rotating curler.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Progloss Hollywood Wave, Curl & Advanced Shine Rotating Curler directly from Revamp you’d pay £119.99. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £46.08.

Smooth operator - silky, shiny, frizz-free hair is yours with the rotating curler's ceramic and ionic 28mm barrel, infused with Progloss super smooth oils to give your hair an additional boost of shine and hydration. Using powerful ionic jets, it works to banish frizz to give you a smooth, soft, salon-worthy look you'll simply love. With this clever technology, frizz is simply a thing of the past!

You're in control - there are three heat settings of 170C, 190C and 210C, allowing you total control of your hair, so you can create either waves or curls to achieve the exactly right look. Plus it harnesses intelligent heat that continuously regulates the temperature for minimum hair damage, and there's also a right and left-handed rotation so you can effortlessly style each side of your hair.

Get set to spin - the automatic rotation makes hair styling a breeze. In a matter of moments, you can achieve beautifully styled locks without the effort or strong heat of traditional curlers, so you can start your day with bouncy, ultra-smooth hair!

Peace of mind - the curling chamber is clear, providing full visibility of your hair inside the barrel so you can see exactly how it's styling.

• Not suitable for children 16 years old or below

What's in the box?

• 1 x Progloss Hollywood Wave, Curl & Advanced Shine Automatic Rotating Curler
  • 1 x heat resistant mat
  • 1 x quick style guide
  • 2 year manufacturer's guarantee

Wow, have you seen the negative reviews?
Gosh I had to look after you said that!

I’m amazed they do these repeat TSV’s on offers on items that have such shocking reviews?!

I guess they hope most people won’t bother reading them?

Or maybe that they’ll get so many purchases that that will over ride it?

It could be that the cause of some of the poor reviews is down to user error and being unfamiliar with the styler but there seems to be a lot of people who’ve experienced similar problems. It did look easy to use on the presentations but the models probably practiced with it - a lot - to make it appear easy.

Latest posts

Back