Roll on the summer...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that a wig? :33:

They're saying it's going to be a long hot summer AGAIN, they say that every year :rolleyes:.....just in case it is, are the leggings optional? :54:

They are....

New
Lovely Leggings

3/4 Length Leggings with Lace Trim
£6.00

£3.95 P&P

So comfortable
Bang on trend (PMSL)
Wear with a dress or long top
Machine washable

148856_STANDARD___20090519.jpg

There's a whole hour of it all tomorrow at 3pm you lucky people - it's called 'Yours Fashion'.....er, no thanks, I don't want it :52:

148887_STANDARD___20090519.jpg

148887_STANDARD__BLAbk_20090519.jpg

.....so you can wear this little baby!

New
A Head-Turning Dress (for the wrong reasons)

Asymmetric Hem Dress
£28.00

£4.95 P&P

148852_STANDARD__BLP_20090519.jpg

148852_STANDARD__06O_20090519.jpg

Feel amazing and look sensational in this Asymmetric Hem Dress from Yours.

Designed with the fuller figure in mind, this dress ticks all the boxes when it comes to fit, fashion and value for money.

Features:

Approximate Length: 41"/105cm
95% Polyester
5% Elastane
Machine Washable

Wow, I'm loving that shiny satin look, pure class and very expensive looking. Do they only do it in the two colours??

Reckon I just need to order the Moira C wide brimmed sun hat to go with it, what do you think??

Last edited:
I'm sorted then. One 'o them shiny frocks but no leggings, just the simple merkin that Loocy-loo is making for me. That's me for THE garden party.

xx

They are....

New
Lovely Leggings

3/4 Length Leggings with Lace Trim
£6.00

£3.95 P&P

So comfortable
Bang on trend (PMSL)
Wear with a dress or long top
Machine washable

148856_STANDARD___20090519.jpg

They are a bit boring aint they IMHO, be better if they had cut out pieces down the legs there is hardly any leg showing so no need for bluddy leggins IMHO

What scares me is how much the models seem to love themselves in these things!! Jules is fair bouncing about just now!

I hate to say it but I like the look of the leggings but hate everything else.

Can anyone tell me do the A-symmetrical dresses come with padding or would I have to shove some socks in the top to fill it?

and as for Yazrose....

You certainly were blessed with more than your fair share up top lass and what lovely hair you have!!!

Can anyone tell me do the A-symmetrical dresses come with padding or would I have to shove some socks in the top to fill it?

and as for Yazrose....

You certainly were blessed with more than your fair share up top lass and what lovely hair you have!!!

I wouldn't know, I've never had that problem :54:

I don't mind the leggings with the lace on .. . but you probably get them cheaper in Primark! Whilst I don't like the dress, it DID look marginally better on screen than in the photo.

Latest posts

Back