Roll up! roll up! for the QVC circus (and sideshows)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
After yesterday's dire Beauty Day offerings I thought we might need a little light relief so for your delight and delectation may I invite you to the QVC circus and sideshows appearing in a Big top near you (kindly loaned from Mrs James' extensive kaftan wardrobe).

Let me introduce you first to your ringmaster, Dale (silver -haired, silver-tongued) Franklin.

Now hold your breath as Julia (I'm an EXTRA small) Roberts performs as the amazing Human Cannonball (EXTRA small size), then thrills us by walking the tightrope with her size 4 high instep feet!

Split your sides at Craig (Grimaldi) Rowe, clown par excellence and master gurner. His repertoire of over 5,000 facial grimaces and bodily contortions will have you in stitches!

Thrill at that multi-talented tumbling acrobat and plate spinner, Kathy( er..um) Tayler who can juggle and swallow swords whilst riding a unicycle.

And don't miss out on the many sideshows!

Snoozy Adams lying on a bed of nails with only 79 feather beds strapped to her back for protection!

Anne (do you know what?) Dawson, human dustbin and fire-eater of world-wide renown.

Marvel at the makeup demos by Alison Young Y.R.B.E. (HONS.) , formerly bare back rider and women's all England bare knuckle champion showing you how to literally emulate the actual beauty secrets of the celebrated bearded lady as seen on this month's cover of Stubble magazine and copy this season's clown look on your actual face area for you!

Just a taster to whet your appetites....over to you for more thrilling acts and death defying stunts.

Roll up, roll up for...

La Petomaine Huntley - watch and marvel as she lights her farts without scorching her hair extensions!

*bang*

Simon Brown tries not to chop various bits of the presenter's bodies off as he pins them to a microban revolving wheel and throws Prepology knives at them!

*boom*

Charlie Brook empties a bucket of easi-yo custard down his trousers instead of into his open mouth!

*crash*

Got confused between circus and funfair sideshows – was visualising a coconut shy with their some of their heads on the poles instead of coconuts.

Roll up, roll up!! :devil: