Saints preserve us from......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
the dreadful Annaliese. Now on the diamonique show, and she's a disaster. Admitted she didn't know what she was talking about, didn't know which earrings she was wearing, fumbled over her delivery, and coupled with Alison who AGAIN was banging on about her years "in the industry", and a history lesson about Cartier. Yes dear we know about Tanzanite and how rare it is. Sorry, I know she has her fans, but she does over-egg her 'experience' when she started off as working in the jewellery department behind the counter. Turned off after 5 minutes to watch John Wick on Sky Cinema instead.

Last edited:
I watch Q so little these days so I do not come across these people but for some unknown reason I have this on just now, totally agree she is just too much.The OTT enthusiasm becomes fake a sure case of tone it down. If you get a sight of her when Alison is talking she is just staring at the iPad, then switch over to excitement from Annaliese.Alison keeps plugging her ‘experience’ just like the beauty expert in case there is someone in the Universe that may have missed it?Had enough now! Happy New Year All!

Annaliese’s affected hand movements are worse than her presenting “style” and that’s saying something. She’s very self absorbed and thinks she’s “it.”

Well, she’s certainly something, but my choice of words would probably get me banned. 😉

I watch Q so little these days so I do not come across these people but for some unknown reason I have this on just now, totally agree she is just too much.The OTT enthusiasm becomes fake a sure case of tone it down. If you get a sight of her when Alison is talking she is just staring at the iPad, then switch over to excitement from Annaliese.Alison keeps plugging her ‘experience’ just like the beauty expert in case there is someone in the Universe that may have missed it?Had enough now! Happy New Year All!
Thinks she is Gods Gift

the dreadful Annaliese. Now on the diamonique show, and she's a disaster. Admitted she didn't know what she was talking about, didn't know which earrings she was wearing, fumbled over her delivery, and coupled with Alison who AGAIN was banging on about her years "in the industry", and a history lesson about Cartier. Yes dear we know about Tanzanite and how rare it is. Sorry, I know she has her fans, but she does over-egg her 'experience' when she started off as working in the jewellery department behind the counter. Turned off after 5 minutes to watch John Wick on Sky Cinema instead.
Annaliese is the worst presenter on qvc ever dreadful woman where did they get her from, and we all know they wouldn’t Dare get rid of her so we have to suffer, I always turn off when she’s on . There was a photo of her topless on social media when she first started but can’t find it now .

Its patently obvious to the world and his wife that diversity was 'key' when employing the new presenters. However, there must surely be presenters of colour who know what the hell they are doing ! because if the latest are the best available then there is no hope at all for future television - in all its genres.

Its patently obvious to the world and his wife that diversity was 'key' when employing the new presenters. However, there must surely be presenters of colour who know what the hell they are doing ! because if the latest are the best available then there is no hope at all for future television - in all its genres.
Spot on well said ,we have to be so careful what we say nowadays in case we offend but I think those in charge are just making up the diversity numbers without checking if they can do the job this goes for all tv

I have only seen her a handful of times but just can't take to her. She keeps saying things like "you know me..." and I am thinking no, I don't know you and I am not interested in you. Please get on with the job and tell me about the product you are supposed to be plugging. I usually switch off after a very short time, come to think of it, she is saving my cash! Diversity and positive discrimination / inclusion is the name of the game and I'm all for it but no matter what, you should be proficient at your job. QVC have included ethnicity in their employees but where are the disabled presenters? Don't see any of these represented. I have MS, I am blind in my left eye and I am a full time nurse. That is diversity and positive inclusion.

Spot on well said ,we have to be so careful what we say nowadays in case we offend but I think those in charge are just making up the diversity numbers without checking if they can do the job this goes for all tv

Yep, I so agree, but being now in my 70's I'm not holding back anymore. I was brought up to be well mannered and polite (alien to some I know), so its not in my dna to be rude or offensive, but if what I do say is taken by offence by some, then tough ! its their problem, and what are they going to do to me ? prosecute and put me in jail ? fine, at least I'll have free heating, free food and free tele ! of course its never going to happen.

Jackie Joseph started to pop up on various mainstream channels, but seems to have disappeared again.

Let’s be honest these new tat sellers are making the old tat sellers look good,and that takes some doing.Although a couple of the old dinosaurs will always be bottom of the barrel because of the blatant self promotion and greed for freebies.

Jackie Joseph started to pop up on various mainstream channels, but seems to have disappeared again.

There seems to be a younger version of her in every magazine and newspaper that has a 'general' face for an advert ! Not sure if its the same person used but it must be hard to get work these days by non-coloured models.

Latest posts

Back