SBC/Zooki TSV 14/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone on this forum posted on a thread (can't recall which one) that Dr Xand discussed collagen supplements on Con or Cure recently and spoke to a nutritionist who said basically they don't make any difference and you are better off buying some organic chicken and making some soup with it. I have tried Ancient and Brave's one and have got in the habit of taking it and like it but am not sure it has made any difference
I’m one of the believers,used to take Ancient and Brave but now on Will powders made in Switzerland 🙂

Well, my SBC TSV arrived today, bought for the sleep inducing properties and no other reason. trying it tonight for the first time and got two skinny little squirts of cream out of the pump on the night cream and it has packed up! Nothing happening at all. Ringing customer services in the morning. Pleased I did not wait to try it out. Things like this make me angry and I am just ready to send the whole lot back.

Well, my SBC TSV arrived today, bought for the sleep inducing properties and no other reason. trying it tonight for the first time and got two skinny little squirts of cream out of the pump on the night cream and it has packed up! Nothing happening at all. Ringing customer services in the morning. Pleased I did not wait to try it out. Things like this make me angry and I am just ready to send the whole lot back.
Excellent tip from staff st QVC, turn the bottle upside down, tap sharply on a hard surface 5 times and the pump should work. Apparently air bubbles can get trapped in the pump and this releases them. AND IT WORKED!!!!!

Eh? You should not have to do that. It should just work. I stopped buying anything with those dropper appliances that didn't work, Judith Williams products were a major fail. We spend major money here. We should not have to turn upside down, tap, shake, rattle or anything. The products should just do what they say on the tin :rolleyes:

CC

Proper food and lots of water is supposed to be a big help! I for one could do a lot better following that advice.

CC
So right CC. I’m ashamed at the way I’m living at the mo. House is a mess, garden is a mess. I eat rubbish. I really need a kick up the proverbial, don’t think collagen powder will cut it somehow.

Latest posts

Back