Shur up Claire. We're not deaf

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Just caught the lunchtime show. Why is Claire shouting all the time. Catherine is on with her and she is much quieter and easier to listen to. In fact when the show started I think they turned it down because Claire was so loud. Shes selling the suitcase tsv and is so loud. Is this her new tactic - shout until people buy just to shut her up.

Claire talks to viewers as though they are five-year-olds, IMO. It's. All. Said. Very. Deliberately. as though we are incapable of understanding what she's wittering on about. If she's now on the screech, that would get me grabbing the remote double-quick. To me, she's like the female equivalent of Charlie (aka "the chomper") when he does a jewellery hour. Oh my Gawd, I switched off after 2 minutes, as I couldn't stand waiting for the next word to fall from his lips. He's the equivalent of an anaesthetic (correction: you feel more lively after an anaesthetic).

I don't mind Claire too much but then it's all relative when compared to the awful SG and Marv.

BTW just heard that a Tainia B could be worn to Ascot. How many are going?

I didn't see it but I know that if the attention isn't on Claire Sutton for more than ten seconds she acts like an attention seeking child, shouting, giggling, boob flashing anything to bring the camera focus and attention right back on her.

It's time QVC did a shuffle of their presenters .Each is worse than the other .weird but after 20 yrs ,I hardly watch that channel anymore .Think my credit card will breath a sigh of relief and so will my hubby .
With it being a lovely day , had a fun filled morning on the dreaded high street with better shopping than that channel .

It's time QVC did a shuffle of their presenters .Each is worse than the other .weird but after 20 yrs ,I hardly watch that channel anymore .Think my credit card will breath a sigh of relief and so will my hubby .
With it being a lovely day , had a fun filled morning on the dreaded high street with better shopping than that channel .

I did all my dreaded high street shopping on line, without getting off me bum. :mysmilie_17: Just stocked up with the most luxurious, beautiful body lotion that's ever been invented, along with their gorgeous smelling perfume, my all time favourite "Just Pink" it's ethical too, which means you can enjoy this luxurious range with a clear conscience.

I refuse to watch CS: she reminds me of Violet Elizabeth Bott from Just William. I find her "I'm just a little girlie who loves pretty things and fluffy kittens (and being the centre of attention)" downright disturbing for a mother pushing 50.

I refuse to watch CS: she reminds me of Violet Elizabeth Bott from Just William. I find her "I'm just a little girlie who loves pretty things and fluffy kittens (and being the centre of attention)" downright disturbing for a mother pushing 50.

Even more disturbing when she tries to act sexy with it, and her chesticles are on show.

Just caught the lunchtime show. Why is Claire shouting all the time. Catherine is on with her and she is much quieter and easier to listen to. In fact when the show started I think they turned it down because Claire was so loud. Shes selling the suitcase tsv and is so loud. Is this her new tactic - shout until people buy just to shut her up.

Most of the presenters on QVC shout a lot, puffin, I don't know if they think most of the Q customers are older and hard of hearing, but then, if they are, shouting is the last thing they ought to do. Shouting does not help the hard of hearing.
Alison Keenan not only shouts, but speaks at a great speed, so offensive on my ears and I am not deaf:mysmilie_10:
Claire is one of the longest serving QVC presenters and she seems to be going backwards. It is only recently I find her annoying because she is a lot more flirty, shouting and trying the "chummy" technique.

She now, sometimes forgets to give the sizes of items also, she is so busy trying to chat about her "mummy" , "mummy"s wedding and what she wore to it and it was scratchy, etc.

She is also started comparing clothing that she bought outside QVC and how they can never compare to the quality from Q.
Yes Claire, clothing from elsewhere will be superior and cheaper.

The other day Claire was presenting fashion and the guest actually said, "can you give the sizes, then we can chat":nod:

I didn't see it but I know that if the attention isn't on Claire Sutton for more than ten seconds she acts like an attention seeking child, shouting, giggling, boob flashing anything to bring the camera focus and attention right back on her.
I do wish she will stop talking about her "mummy"'s wedding and stop talking in that tone that people use to amuse a group of children.

I used to excuse her for using that tone because I learnt that she has a child who suffers from Down syndrome and maybe sometimes go into that mode without being aware of it, but she is in that mode more and more now and it is annoying.

Latest posts

Back