Silver Collection Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Just noticed this new silver collection on QVC - several items appear to be sold on TJC (though can’t do direct comparisons as very little product information on QVC )

Currently there is a necklace for sale at nearly £90 (see link below) and it is identical to one I bought from QVC perhaps 15 years ago. I did not and would not have paid even half that price for it then. Has silver increased in value that much?

I buy regularly from this brand as Christmas gifts and usually at this time of year when they have a really good sale. This angel wing pendant is sterling silver and in the sale reduced from £30 to £12. They do sterling silver, rose gold and gold plated sterling silver plus also costume jewellery in base metals. The brand had counters in all Debenhams stores until they closed.

Currently there is a necklace for sale at nearly £90 (see link below) and it is identical to one I bought from QVC perhaps 15 years ago. I did not and would not have paid even half that price for it then. Has silver increased in value that much?

Absolutely ridiculous, they don't even give a weight of the silver (probably to try and hide the fact that they're ripping us off).

Latest posts

Back