Simon in the Miele show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has this appeared in her novel? If not watch out for it. Perhaps the spin speed vibration might be mentioned?

The lift doors opened at the 5th floor. Patricia and Clive stepped out onto the elegant landing. First him, then her. They both giggled as they had been looking at each other in the reflection of the mirrors of the lift, avoiding direct eye contact. The décor of the landing was chic, minimalist and classy with granite floors, brown tiled walls, a stainless steel dado rail and a dark green pot plant. Suspended from the ceiling was a chandelier that could easily have come from the cruise ship on which they'd just spent 14 nights of passion. And now they were going to enjoy one more.

Clive turned the key of the Banham lock and they both went into the hallway. Patricia took off her court shoes and felt the plush carpet cradle her feet, like walking on a cushion. It was only a studio flat, but in a classy building in London's Ludgate Circus. For an area encircled by lanes of gasping traffic the apartment was amazingly quiet.

"Eunice really doesn't know about this place?" enquired Patricia.
"She has no idea I own it," said Clive, tersely.

Patricia felt goosebumps go down her spine. That Clive should have a secret flat gave him added appeal. What sort of man keep such a big secret from his woman? It felt edgy , dangerous and secretive. She loved being privy to a secret part of Clive's life. It gave her power over him that she would wield when he least expected. She flipped open the lid of his antique, globe shaped cocktail cabinet and poured herself a glass of Dubonnet to ease themselves into the next bout of sex. Clive embraced her and slid his fingers into her panties. It was like feeling a damp peach. She put her glass down on the draining board of the kitchen as Clive pushed her onto the Miele washing machine. The drum span round and round, sending thousands of vibrations coursing through her buttocks as Clive fondled her thighs and the backs of her knees, his penis erect to the angle of car handbrake. The Sarah Shurety ornamental frog on the worktop began to vibrate, as did the knives in the knife block. It was all over within 20 minutes.

"Wait til after 11 before we go out. I don't want to see that blessed commissionaire again. Do you think he believed you are my business partner?"
"A dodgy business," said Patricia. "Now how much will you give me not to tell Eunice about this place?"
"You wouldn't?" Said Clive. Patricia looked him straight in the eye and poured herself another Dubonnet.
"You BITCH!" hissed Clive between his teeth, the lowness of his voice making it seem altogether more terrifying.......

.............TO BE CONTINUED

I think most folk on here will agree that even if a machine has 59 programmes only 3 or 4 are used by most of us.

Works for me. I confess to buying cheap and cheerful machines and replacing them when they get smelly, the drum starts makes a noise and the rubber seals perish. I get an average of 3 years for £250.

The tosh spouted by the sales person on the dreaded high street will be heard by and might influence a few customers. The mis-leading sales pitch from QVC presenters has a much further reach and will influence 10's of thousands of viewers.

Latest posts

Back