Skechers Lawsuit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't need to read the article to guess it was an American......they'll sue for anything to see if they can get a few extra bucks in their pockets!

I have been wearing shape ups for 8 hours a day 4 days a week for over a year and can honestly say they have not shaped up my legs BUT they have helped me with the pain in my hip knee and ankle joints due to a chronic disease. No hip fractures here!! They are strange at first and you do feel as if you are going to topple over but once you get the right posture they are fantastic-in my opinion

They do tell you to start wearing them for short periods and gradually build up I know quite a few people who wear them and say they have helped with posture and so pain I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair

I havent tried the Shape ups but have worn fitflops for the last two years and they are so comfy I don't wear anything else in the summer. I have about 6 pairs of them now. I don't know if they have a toning effect but they are the most comfy shoes ever.

I have both shape up and fit flops - but see no toning benefits from them - to me,they are just simply comfy footwear:doh:

What I don't understand is......why did she continue to wear the shoes when it was obvious that the pain and discomfort she experienced with walking didn't feel right? I think she's taken the "no pain no gain" expression to the extreme where she's now gained pins in her hips and hopes to gain financially too due to the pain she's suffered!!

I have been wearing shape ups for 8 hours a day 4 days a week for over a year and can honestly say they have not shaped up my legs BUT they have helped me with the pain in my hip knee and ankle joints due to a chronic disease. No hip fractures here!! They are strange at first and you do feel as if you are going to topple over but once you get the right posture they are fantastic-in my opinion

They do tell you to start wearing them for short periods and gradually build up I know quite a few people who wear them and say they have helped with posture and so pain I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair

I have shape ups and although I havent worn them on daily basis, when I do wear them I find my posture is much better and they have helped me when I had sciatica and planta facilitis?

I have shape-ups but much prefer my MBTs which I wear to work as a nurse

Im also an avid Fit Flop fan have you seen the new styles for this summer on Boots.com ?

So... it seems that everyone on here that has bought them has not noticed any shaping up or toning. Nothing at all? Maybe you can sue as well!! Trades Descriptions Act!

Going back to the article, how did she know that she didn't have any existing problem before wearing the Shape Ups? Seems a bit extreme that it was the shoes.

I have shape-ups but much prefer my MBTs which I wear to work as a nurse

Im also an avid Fit Flop fan have you seen the new styles for this summer on Boots.com ?

I am after some Fiorella's when we in the u.k. in a few weeks time, also some of the leather Pietra's...and I'm coveting the pink sequin ones, too..........ahhhh

Latest posts

Back