So, is there any reason.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
why Annelesion is being integrated into the RSL show ?

Only flicked for a minute and dear lord, 100 quid for a leather crossbody with RSL (Royal Society of Literature šŸ¤­ ) initials on ???? Her stuff is almost rivalling MW for cost.

AND now she has a Ruth Langsford Holiday Collection !!!! When is the pelvic floor gadget coming in her Intimate Collection šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­

TBH if I was going to pay a ridiculous price for a piece of Q clothing I would prefer MW than Ruthless. Her stuff is so boring and old fashioned .

I'd go the other way as MW stuff is less suitable for my figure. That said, the supermarket generally serves me better than either of these brands!!
I'm currently wearing Tesco jeans, belt from Sainsbury's, and a Sainsbury's top...

Ruth's monogram is RWL with coy allusions to why she couldn't just have RL... Ralph Lauren is something to aspire to, though!
The W is for her middle name: Wendy.

Was Ruth a heavy smoker? I caught a bit of her last night and the lines around her mouth were quite pronounced. I'm not having a go about having wrinkles etc. It comes to us all! I just wondered. Maybe just too much sun damage from being South African or something.

My dressing style is charity shop chic, and my hobby is scouring charity shops for vintage and quality items.

I notice an increasing amount of RL items appearing on the rails and they hang there week after week along side many other QVC brands and a lot of the garments are unworn, probably because the quality is poor, often the colours are horrible and the customer didn't bother to return them.

I suspect that core QVC customers that buy these are coming to the end of their lives and their clothing is being donated because the generations left behind have no interest in them.

QVC's main customer base is literally dying out.

Was Ruth a heavy smoker? I caught a bit of her last night and the lines around her mouth were quite pronounced. I'm not having a go about having wrinkles etc. It comes to us all! I just wondered. Maybe just too much sun damage from being South African or something.
Is she from South Africa? Perhaps she was born there. I've heard her mention that she's from a military family who travelled at lot.

My dressing style is charity shop chic, and my hobby is scouring charity shops for vintage and quality items.

I notice an increasing amount of RL items appearing on the rails and they hang there week after week along side many other QVC brands and a lot of the garments are unworn, probably because the quality is poor, often the colours are horrible and the customer didn't bother to return them.

I suspect that core QVC customers that buy these are coming to the end of their lives and their clothing is being donated because the generations left behind have no interest in them.

I'm not sure what the rules are exactly regarding posting images. So apols if I'm breaking any. Just did this for a bit of fun ... and the above post inspired me. Hope that's ok. I'll do more if there's interest.

Image2.jpg

I'd go the other way as MW stuff is less suitable for my figure. That said, the supermarket generally serves me better than either of these brands!!
I'm currently wearing Tesco jeans, belt from Sainsbury's, and a Sainsbury's top...

Ruth's monogram is RWL with coy allusions to why she couldn't just have RL... Ralph Lauren is something to aspire to, though!
The W is for her middle name: Wendy.

Yes, of course it is. Can't think why I gave her an "S" as a middle letter.

That's a bit depressing, and you could be right, - I can see it now " she was found dead on the floor, probable cause of death - suffocated by an animal print poly/elastene top under a thigh restricting tight V neck sweater with zip"

That's a bit depressing, and you could be right, - I can see it now " she was found dead on the floor, probable cause of death - suffocated by an animal print poly/elastene top under a thigh restricting tight V neck sweater with zip"
Oh Brissles - you crack me up!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Latest posts

Back