Some Marcasite Pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Sara they are lovely. If someone had told me a few months ago that I'd even be considering marcasite I would have thought them mad, but there's something about these designs, they're just so elegant aren't they?

:doggie:

M4G - on a cruise, you in one of your beautiful gowns with necklace No 3 around your neck .....

I've had a couple of marcasite pieces this week- the swirl pendant and the seven piece pendant with garnet, both beautiful. I've had terrible trouble posting pics and still haven't cracked it, so, you'll just have to take my word for it! :1:

I'm on the lookout for a bracelet next, but the price of marcasite seems to be rising rapidly on Rocks.tv.

I received the swirl pendant today Calvin (though it encountered a steam roller somewhere on it's journey to me! :lol) - see other thread I started.

Hmmm, I hope it wasn't my thread about becoming a marcasite addict that started the climb in the prices on Rocks - sorry if it was ......

Lovely pieces Sara. It's strange how marcasite has taken us all by storm. I don't even wear white metals, but I won a marcasite ring in the first week of Rocks for a present and like it so much, I'm keeping it for myself!

Hmmm, I hope it wasn't my thread about becoming a marcasite addict that started the climb in the prices on Rocks - sorry if it was ......

To paraphrase somebody else, I think we are all bang on trend.

That's a shame about the last parcel Sara......perhaps somebody is telling you that you have quite enough marcasite to be getting on with!

Joking aside, Rocks CS will soon sort it out, they're fantastic.

Latest posts

Back