Some piccies of my Rocks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As usual Tabs, excellent choices, and they look lovely on you too! I'm being really good at the moment, and not looking too hard so I'm not tempted!
:doggie:

well here goes if you end up with anything different to jewellery pics then soz in advance !!! you dont know how long my son spent showing me what to do !im to ehausted to bid again now....:D

View attachment 150

View attachment 151

View attachment 152[/ATTACH]

I love them all ,but im sad to say that the multi gem ring will be going back,stunning but too and will cut into my finger,dont want to risk the shank upsizing it. All in all a success cant wait for the marcasite anf fire opal tommorrow:D

So you're the evil genius that got "my" necklace!!! I was desperately trying to bid for those pearls, and when the bugs on the site refused to let me I left in a strop, didn't come back till late Saturday!!!
Are they as nice as they look? Coz I'm still tempted if they come up again...

lovely haul there, it makes a nice change to be excited about bling again, mine should be here tomorrow, i cant wait

:D Great holiday pics Marie, where were they taken?

:mysmilie_738.gif: :mysmilie_797.gif:

:mysmilie_691.gif: Seriously though.....well done on uploading your pics
clapping-1.gif

All are very nice pieces Marie and I wouldn't mind getting up close and personal with that Blue Diamond......it looks lovely.....
.....have they all sold now, do you know?

Hi Sasha, I received my blue diamond ring today and on the card is says number 19 of 21, so maybe there are 2 left, unless I've missed some auctions for it.

oh im soz anne c i seem to have done alot of sorries since the site opened lol!!!:eek: the pearls are divine i never thought i would get excited over pearls but im glad i did ,would you like me to give you the item code??

Hi Sasha, I received my blue diamond ring today and on the card is says number 19 of 21, so maybe there are 2 left, unless I've missed some auctions for it.

Many thanks for that info Sev's Mum, I seem to have lost my Thanks button ...again... :mysmilie_691.gif: .as I would have thanked you on your post.

Lovely choices ladies - beauties all of them and adore the pearl necklace - I can see Anne and I having a bun fight over that one if it comes on again!

Latest posts

Back